Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr..... I'm angry at GANZ. Why the a7*A!U! would they have to have made lipgloss and body spray? NOBODY NEEDS IT, IT'S UNFAIR!! It's a ripoff! I SWEAR! SOMETHING DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING JUST TO GET SOME ITEMS! That's what a ripoff is..

i am going to edmonton TOMMOROW again and i want to earn some allowence for webkinz. what are some ways i can make lots of $$$$$? btw, who got the frog webkinz? its the pet of the month.
My brother has a Lil' frog but got it back spring.

And Mametchi, they're being crazy by making you buy stuff for stuff.

i got back from my trip! i got the webkinz wheel of wow mouse pad, a tabby von meow bookmark, a pack of trading cards. i also got MY VERY LAST CHARM!!!! it was a pug charm. now i have all 24 charms!!!!!! yay me!!! my grande prize was a tree that i put in my backyard. i want the german shepherd webkinz now!!! who has the german shepherd webkinz? and btw, i got three new lil kinz. the lil kinz googles(darla), the lil kinz gold and white cat(luna) and the lil kinz cow(bella). now i have 71!!!!

Big day for me.

Well I had a dentis appontmint today (I'm getting braces!) and my ma promised me that she's take me to a pharmacy to check for Webbies! They had a bunch in! Yay! I bought PatrickFan what he always wanted, a Lil' Basset Hound! I bought a German Shepard for GorillaLover9 and a Yorkie for myself. Then when I went to school. During 7th period I realized that they had frogs in and I could of gotten a frog. MAN! NO PRIZES FOR ME! Then I came home and told my mom about the frog story. She said that we already had enough frogs anyway. We have a Lil' Frog and 2 Lil' Tree Frogs in our house. Then both my brothers came home. When my ma heard me say "Lil' Kinz," she realized that the pharmacy scamed her 6 dollars. So we went back and my ma got her 6 dollars back. I started looking at what else they had. The Webkinz gift bags are small and the mouse pads...are...HUGE! 2x the size of a regular one! I also saw bookmarks. They were cute! They had every accessory but Body Spirtz and the actual charms (they only had necklaces and bracelets). When we got home, PatrickFan named his Lil' Hound Earie and GorillaLover9 named his Shepard, Bob. Then my ma handed me my Yorkie saying "Here's your Maltese." I was like "Ma, it's a Yorkie." Then she said. "No, it's a Maltese." Then I said "Well on the site they say that it's a freakin' Yorkie!" Then she said "What?! Yorkies are brown! Not white!" and the I said "I know. They're freakin' ridiculous!" Hahahahahahahaha! Well now I have my Lil' Yorkie with no clue what to name it. I'll get an idea in a few minutes. Later!

EDIT: I named her Emma. My ma came up with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. Such a bad day at the stupid family reunion. At least I was able to see what a Black Lab looked like. One of the kids owned one. Lucky. But when my ma got home, my brother, PatrickFan, had a bag of new Webkinz! PatrickFan claimed a Lil' Black Bear and named him Smokey, GorillaLover9 claimed a Lil' Googles and named him Wombo, and I claimed a Clydesdale horse named Dreamer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back