Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Ahahaha. It's very short. Because I'm going to shower now. Ohkay?

I did. I edited my post, smart one.

Now I'm showering. Shoo.

Back in Allie's office, Alex kept blaming herself for Jon's death.

"But, it's only true. If I just took my life, no one would be in this position right now." Alex said

"Don't think like that, if you would've taken your life, you wouldn't have everyone looking out for you. Remember when you told me that we're one big family? Well, we are. We're looking out for each other, and we don't blame you for his death. It was an accident. The terrorist's hand jerked back at the wrong time, that's it. I don't blame you for his death, no one does."

"Y-You're right. Thanks for all you did, for a few years you were the only person I had. I would'nt be here if it wasn't for you and House." Alex stood up and headed towards the door, "Oh, by the way, Pete wants to talk to you."

"Okay, just send him over here." Allie said, not knowing why PEte wanted to talk to her.

Alex, it's up to you what he says because I'm out of ideas. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete walked in the door.

"You know," he said, smiling slightly, "Patrick's always loved you."

"What?" Allie said, think of about three years back when they met.

"Yeah. When he saw you for the first time, when you walked by, he dropped his drink." Pete laughed. So did Allie.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked.

"Well," he said, looking at his watch. "It's very early morning, and none of us has slept in a long time. Every time we leave the room, there's a chace of one of us getting hurt. We need something to keep Alex awake."

So they walked back to the room where Alex was sitting up against the wall with Spencer. Everyone else was there.Pete shared his concerns with everyone.

Diva grinned. "We could play truth or dare." She said.

"Uh..." Allie said, smiling."

"Well, are there any better ideas?" she asked. people gravitated to the floor,.

"Okay, Diva." Pete said. "I dare you to strip to nothing, go down to the terrorist, and ask him how much money he has on him."

Diva laughed. "No."

"I would totally do that." said Ryan laughing.

"Okay, how about just truth?" Allie said, not beleiving she was partaking in something so childish.

"Fine." Diva said. "But before that, I need to tell you something. I guess it can count as my truth."

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"I got a job offer. For after I graduate." Diva said.

Everybody smiled, proud of her. They didn't understand.

"It would require me to move all the way to New York. And live there. For as long as I worked for the New York Times." Diva explained. "I wanted to know what you guys had to say, before I did anything."

Nobody spoke.

"It won't be that far..." Diva muttered. But she knew that any distance would be too far. Being away from her friends, the people who loved her.... She knew being away from them would be too far.

"Won't be that far?!" Brendon said, "If we can't see you every day, then it's pretty much considered far!"

"But look on the bright side of things, if we just survived being taken hostage, we can survive this. And working for the New York Times would be a great oppourtuniy for Diva." Allie added, "And I'll be gone for the Olympics in February, when you guys found out you were happy for me. Not worried about what you would do without me for a month. We should be happy for her"

"But what about your arm?" Andy asked

"It'll heal in plenty of time. There wasn't too much extensive damage done." She explained

"Allie's got a point, though. And there will be a few times in life where you'll be away from someone you care about for a long time. Looking back at what just happened to us, this should be no problem." Alex said

"Yeah, you've got a point. Let's just get some sleep...Oh, wait. My bad." Patrick laughed

"Okay, Pete." Alex said loudly. "Who is the sexiest person here?"

"That's easy." He said, smiling."Me, by far." Ryan kicked him, and they all laughed.

"Joe, truth or dare." Pete said.

"Truth." Joe said.

"Have oyu ever once thought about changing your gender?"

"Don't tempt me, Pete." They all laughed

"I'm glad you all are having fun." said a voice from the door. It was Linda.

Their heads turned towards the door.

Allie jumped up. "Linda...are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine." She sat down. It was clear that there was something going on that she wasn't telling them.

"Just tell us what's wrong." House sighed.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Just..continue your game or whatever." Linda said.

Have to go. I'll be back later... :]

"Why are you here?" Allie asked

"I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support you've been giving me. And thank you Patrick, for saving my life." She said

"You're welcome. It was nothing big." Patrick laughed, holding up his arm, wrapped in gauze.

Linda laughed "I'm really sorry, I heard about what happened to Jon. Do you know when the burial is? I'd like to come along to it with you guys."

"The visitation is tomorrow, and the funeral and burial and the next day." Spencer said

"Okay. Well, thanks again for everything you've done to help me. I'll see you guys tomorrow" Linda said, heading toawrds the door.

"Do you want to stay with us? We're just playing truth or dare. Nothing special." Pete said

"Oh, sure. I don't really have anything to do anyways." She sat back down

You'll never guess what I'm listening to x3

Everybody Wants to Rule The World XD

80's =D

The part where it goes

There's a room where the light won't find you,

holding hands while the walls come tumbling down,

When they do i'll be right behind you

That part reminds me of this for some reason XD

I'll take my turn now-

I'm listening to Time Of Your Life

'Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.'

It goes something like that. xD

NOW GET WRITING <3

"Allie, the burial and visitation and everything can't be tomorrow." Alex said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Um, we're hostages, nobody can come in and nobody can go out. For the time being, we're trapped."

"Oh s**t." Allie said. "I'm gonna go make some phone calls." And she left.

"I guess we should just turn in." Alex said. I'll stay awake. I'll listen to music. You guys need some sleep." So they agreed.

"Linda, you can spend the night in here if you want." Alex said. Linda smiled.

"Thanks." she said. Most of them fell asleep. Their sleeping schedules were going to be all turned around, but nobody cared.

Alex figured that the best way to be sure she doesn’t fall asleep is to stand up, so she did. Spencer did with her. They talked softly for about forty minutes.

"You know, you really should get some sleep." She said smiling.

"I don't want to." He said. "Don't worry about me." Alex smiled. He stepped in front of her leaning against the wall.

"What?" he said. She smiled.

"What what?" he laughed softly.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

She looked down at this.

"You... I guess." She mumbled. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned in so close too her that she could hear his heartbeat. She liked it.

"Alex, I love you more than you could ever know." he whispered. She leaned into him and whispered

"I love you too."

Then he kissed her in a way that was so soft, so tender, but so powerful that it could only be described in the words Spencer whispered next.

"I think I just fell in love again."

Then next morning, Alex asked Allie

"How did you sleep?" Allie grinned.

"I didn't."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back