WANNA GIRL OR BOY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. But now, for some reason, it stopped working for me. I have to try and do what dora55214 said.

Matchy :)

The matchmaker comes when your tama is like 5+ years,I think she comes @ 3:00,10:00,and 1:00(Im not sure if they are a.m. or p.m.

Hope it helps :wacko:

The matchmaker comes when your tama is like 5+ years,I think she comes @ 3:00,10:00,and 1:00(Im not sure if they are a.m. or p.m.Hope it helps :D
Its probably p.m exept for the 10:00 because your tama does not sleep @ 10:00. (some do though) :p

The times are:

AM: 10:30

PM: 3:00

Pm: 7:00

Remember to set it one minute before and wait 60 seconds!

What age is the minumun(sp?) age to see the matchmaker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, it stopped working for me all the sudden. I'm starting to think it's totally random again.

Matchy :)

This has actually been tested and proven 2 work. FOR A BOY:

1)Call the matchmaker-put the time to 2:59, or 10:29

2)Wait one minute

3)The matchmaker should have come. See what the character is. Now say no love. Just do it.

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say love

AND THERE'S A BOY!

FOR A GIRL:

1)Call the matchmaker-look at the times listed above

2)Wait one minute

3)Do the same step 3 for the boys

4)Repeat steps 1 & 2

5)Say no love again. If you do say love, you will get a boy

6)Repeat step 4

7)The matchy will be there. Say yes love.

AND THERE'S YOUR GIRL!

SAY YES THE FIRST TIME??? WHAT HAPPENS???

I have found out that this is mostly random. Most of the times I wanted it random, I have gotten girls. I have had boys 3 times before doing this out of say.....girls 6. For a change, do this. For a definite, do the steps above.

Hope I helped!! If any of these things don't work, please post and explain what you tried and what happened differently.

^_^
im on my 10th gen and i keep getting boys i will try it for a girl when the match maker comes ok thnxB)

I've tried the button A and B thingy and it really works on mine. I tried it for like five generations already. If I want a girl, I'll press button A to catch the matchmaker, if I want a boy, I'll press button B to catch the matchmaker.

[edit]

the matchmaker just came to my tama few minutes ago! I want a boy once again and I press button B, it works again! That means I've tried it for six generations!!!!

[/edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back