v4's: pink w/ splattered paint and clear baby blue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty_luver

Reaction score
well my friends gave me a new v4's one thats pink w/ splattered pink and blue paint and other one is a baby blue 1 it's light so u can see the inside of the tamagotchi i have a v3 2 but it ran outta battery i had a log about it on my other account that got removed 4 some reason i don't no! and my friend that got me the baby blue 1 got the same 1 4 her and she left it here after my sleepover and i'm taking care of it 4 today.CUTE! my young androtchi is brushing it's teeth! sooo i have a young androtchi and a young kuchipatchi and my friend has a cute one called young dorotchi lol! =D well i'll post any exciting news here!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol all of them recieved mail a while ago..... fortune cookie and letter my pink 1 got a letter from the king he gave me a turkey on my blue 1 i didn't see wat the king gave me my mom called me and my friend got a letter but not from the king the letter contained a snake and removed all the happy hearts! lol!

pink 1:

hungry hearts: 4/4

happy hearts:3/4

training: 4/?

intellectual:9

arts:4

social:23

weight:50 lbs (yes i need to work on that i no)

name: mocha ( my friend chose the name)

generation: 1 (i just got it on saturday)

username: dusty

blue 1:

hungry hearts:4/4

happy hearts: 3/4

training:2/?

intellectual:11

arts:17

social:14

weight: 38 lb ( i need 2 work on this 1 2)

name: alex

generation:1 (i got both of these bearly yesterday)

username:dusty

sorry i haven't been able to resond i've been a bit busy! well anyways in those couple of day a LOT happened... my pink tama turned into kuchipatchi (figures it was a baby kuchpatchi lol) and well my blue 1 turned into a real cool 1 (well at least to me cuz i've NEVER had this 1 not even on my v3) it's called mametchi as u all no that 1 it's a famous 1. my friend got a REAL cool 1!!! it looks like a ufo it's called pukatchi! and well she let me take it home so we can connect and have baby's i used my love potion (honey) and they fell in love but usually it takes more than 1 day to have babbies... well thats usually the deal when i plan marriages w/ my friends. well y... and i'm not sure but i think they graduated school ( 4 sure i no they graduated pre-school) but this mine was like saying bye to mr.turtle and then mine looked mad and went back to the screen... but they said bye to the nanny a while ago... but i'm looking at this character list and it says theres more teachers so i'm guessing they only passed a grade ohhh ya and during school ( i take mine to school and i never get caught lol!) well anyways durring school i got a letter nd in the letter contained a rober and i got -100 and 2 other times i got a letter to i got a heart (i guess that means goodluck) and sum points well this message is WAY to long sooo i

ll just post sum more tomorrow.... i'll try and see if i can get sum pictures of my v3 and v4's

well my clear baby blue tamagot some kind of cake from the king i got an important information mail and then i kept pressing the second buton and the king gave me some kind of cake and then i guess mine went ot a different school cuz now it goes somewhere when i press work instead of alex nodding well thats basically all that happened well i gots 2 gp see ya i'll post sum more interesting info tomorrow!

well basically all i figured out was that my blue tama is sum kind of cake maker and my pink 1 is a fire fighter!!!! and my blue tama finally had a baby w/ my best friend who gave me my tama 4 my b-day! the had a baby boy! well i'll post any further interesting info!

well alex left me w/ his baby (my blue tama) and i ended ^ naming it aiden after the lil boy in "The Ring 2" (it was all i could think of lol) and well it changed into mohitamatchi ( did i spell it right?) i think so.... well anyways thats basically all thats happened today i'm expecting the matchmaker for my pink 1 soon! well i'll post any further interesting info!

sorry it took me sooo long to respond but i have decided to close my log maybe in the future i shall begin again but until then see ya!

Latest posts

Back