v. 5 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again! It's Lily! I had so much fun with my new friends yesterday. I'm so glad I have new friends. I feel sorry for tamas that don't have an opportunity to connect with new friends. The thing is, the Carols are teens, and I'm still just a kid. There's no way I'll grow up in time to where we can get married! I hope someday there'll be an opportunity for one of my descendants to get married to one of the Carol descendants, but I don't think it'll happen too soon. I went to Tama Town and met my Uncle Comet, though! I met him at the Gotchi Arcade, and he's so cool! I've not yet met my Uncle Potto, but someday I'll meet him. I might have some cousins someday, too. I heard that Uncle Potto has alot of friends nearby, and he might get married in Tama Town. Well, I guess that's all I have to say. See ya next time! ^_^

Sorry, I had to let Lily have more time to share information. At least there's news to be shared. I'm so glad her two uncles are happy in Tama Town. It's so interesting to hear the news of their progress, ain't it? Jam and Pete will be leaving sooner or later, and Lily will be on her own, with her own familitchi to care for. I know she's looking forward to having her own familitchi to care for, and I'm glad to know Jam will see her two brothers again soon. I know she misses them. Anyhow, I'll post more soon! ^_^

Hi everyone! We are back! I paused my v. 5 and then misplaced it for a few days, but we're back on track! Here's the scoop on what's taken place. Lily is now a Mikuzakitchi, and is doing well, despite the long time of being on pause. (My other tama, the v. 4.5, is still misplaced, so I'll have to keep searching) Lily will soon be a Sunnytchi, and can marry another tama, once she's at that stage, but until then, she has to wait! Things are perfectly fine, otherwise. Thank goodness I had her paused, rather than not. That would stink if I'd failed to do that! Despite my qualms on pausing my tamas, in this case, it was a good thing. Anyway, Lily's back in action, and so is the blog! As always, stay tuned! :lol:

Hi everyone! It's Lily! As my owner said, we are back! Glad to see everyone again! *Giggles* Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone! See ya later!

Lily went to sleep. I hope tomorrow will be interesting and somewhat eventful. I sincerely appreciate everyone who's been reading this log. Hope it's been enjoyable so far! We'll be back tomorrow with updates! See ya soon!

Hi everyone! Lily will be awake in less than two hours from now. Perhaps she will evolve by the end of tomorrow! She could evolve at the end of today, but I think it'll happen tomorrow. In any case, she's a cute Mikuzakitchi. She's improved with playing golf, and she matches shoes well, too. Jam and Pete are so proud of their daughter! It's been nice to have Jam stick around this long, but very soon she'll be going back to Tama Planet, taking Pete with her. Once that happens, Lily will be alone with her husband and child(ren), and the 3rd generation will begin. It'll be fun to see what the 3rd generation will be like! Well, I guess that'll be good enough for now. Stick around for more! :furawatchi:

Lily will be awake within half an hour. She's still a Mikazukitchi. Oh well. Maybe I just don't want her to grow up yet! Anyhow, she'll be awake soon, so stay tuned! ;)

Good morning, fans! Lily is awake, now. She just pooed, so I cleaned it up and fed her some rice very promptly. She's jumping around the screen, happy as always.

I want rice crispies!

Oh brother! That's a recent thing of hers, these days. I think Lily dreams of rice crispies, for some strange reason.

I want talking rice crispies!

Ack! There she goes again! Calm down, Lily! Silly girl. We don't have rice crispies. Just sit down and relax awhile.

Okie dokie, if you say so.

Good girl. Anyway, stay tuned for more news, everyone! See ya later! :lol:

Hi there, everyone! It's Jam! By now I'm certain you've met my daughter, Lily. Ain't she the sweeiest little thing? My only regret in all this is the knowledge my time is short. Lily is almost an adult, and soon she'll get married, and I'll go back to Tama Planet. My husband, Pete, is amazing. I miss my two brothers, but I'll see them both sooner or later. It seems that Potto has married a Violetchi, called Julissa, and has two babies, now. They're in Tama Town, and I'll see them all very soon. This might be the last time I ever have a chance to talk to you, so I wanted to say thank you for standing by and being interested in the daily doings of the Octo familitchi. And now, I'd better get back to my duties. Have a wonderful day!

Well, I wanted to be certain that Jam got in some remarks of her own. I'm certain it's a harder thing to greet the fans when there's a child to tend to. Anyhow, Lily's doing great, and Jam and Pete are great, too. I hope there'll be more to report on today, but we'll see. Stay tuned, just the same! :lol:

Back