v. 5 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be time for the dating show within the next day or so. I hope my three adults are ready for it! I hope I'm ready, too. Comet, Jam, and Potto are so adorable, now. They don't fight, either. They are good tamas. If I have any fans, thanks for sticking around so far. Tomorrow could be the day for the dating show, but we will see. Well, look for more later! :blink:

No changes so far. Comet raided the fridge earlier, and they all have a new item to play with, a yo-yo! That was my Christmas gift to them. Other than that, everything is the same. Comet, Jam, and Potto all said to say hi, though! They all appreciate their fans, and so do I. Stay tuned! :lol:

Still no changes! Tried the dating show, but I couldn't get accepted. Brother! The matchmaker just looked angry. Oh well, she's just a cranky old woman in my opinion! Maybe tomorrow. Stay tuned! :chohimetchi:

My tamas wanted me to say that they appreciate everyone who's been reading this log. We are all glad to have fans. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day when one of my tamas can get married. I think that Jam will be the lucky tama whom will be chosen to get married. Comet has gentled and Potto is cute, but Jam seems the most fitting tama to get married in the first generation. Rest assured, I'll have a memorial made in remembrance of Comet and Potto, once they go back to Tama Town. I'll really miss them. At least Jam will stick around awhile longer! Stay tuned! :chohimetchi:

Still nothing from that annoying matchmaker on the dating show! Grrrr! For all I do to start the 2nd generation, that matchmaker is SOOO annoying! Poor Jam's bridal bouquet has started to droop, so I hope that tomorrow will be the day! Comet and Potto, her two brothers, are going to be the witnesses, naturally, and then they will return to Tama Town and be happy there. This is very annoying. I found their journals by chance, so here's a peek into their thoughts at this time.

Hi there. Today, Potto and I waited with Jam, who was trying to go onto the dating show and get married. Poor Jam couldn't get onto the show! She started to cry and I had to comfort her. Potto looked tired out, and he even wrapped up a nice present for that matchmaker. Hope she gets it! ~Comet

It's not fair! I tried to get married but the matchmaker said I couldn't! I made a nice bouquet and I wonder if it was in vain! Someday I'll get married, but is the agony worth it? I hope so! ~Jam

Poor Jam! She didn't get married today. She cried and Comet hugged her, and got upset with the matchmaker. I left her a nice surprise, cos I was so mad at that old woman. Poor Jam wasn't married today. Maybe she will tomorrow. Enjoy the present, matchmaker! You are so cranky! ~Potto

Yes, I do feel sad for Jam, but tomorrow might be a better day for her. I really think Potto could be nicer about getting revenge on the matchmaker, though. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but who knows? Who cares, anyhow? Let's just hope that tomorrow will be much better for Jam. After all, marriage means more babies and a new generation of tamas to raise! And besides, they might soon be able to connect with other v. 5 tamas! My friend will get a v. 5 from me as a gift! For all that, stay tuned! :p

Still no luck with the matchmaker! She is being SUCH a crank! Poor Jam tossed her bouquet at that old crank, she was so hurt and upset! Hey, how can this be a matchmaker when she don't let anyone get married? I felt so bad for Jam, and Comet has been comforting her since this recent rejection, but Potto was pretty mad about it. He sat down and wrote a letter to the matchmaker. I'll post it here, as it is a good letter.

Hey matchmaker, why don't you lighten up on my poor sister? I think you are extremely mean! It's no wonder Jam threw her nice bouquet at you after you told us to leave. Hope you enjoyed the little present, by the way! Cheers to you, cranky old woman! No wonder you never got married! If you don't lighten up soon, you'll lose your job, I recon! ~Potto

He's so sweet to defend Jam, ain't he? All she wanted was a husband, not a cranky refusal! Potto is really nice and considerate. Comet has been a good boy recently, too. He's not as rude as he used to be. I'm just glad the whole teenager thing is over with. Well, let's hope things improve soon. Stay tuned, sports fans! :furawatchi:

HOORAY! Jam got married this morning! She married a tama that looks like a sun. They had a daughter, who's an Iwatchi right now. I think her name will be Lily, according to Jam's mumblings. Lily just went to sleep a minute ago, so I think she will be evolving very soon. Comet and Potto have gone back to Tama Town. They said to say goodbye, and maybe they'll see you there someday! Jam will be here a bit longer, anyhow, with her husband, Pete. I think that's his name. He don't say much to me, anyhow. Well, I'd better sign off for a bit to tend to Lily when she wakes up. Stay tuned! :furawatchi:

Lily has evolved into a Hoshitchi! She looks like a big black star! She's so cute! I have written a memorial tribute for Comet and Potto, look for it soon! They'd be so happy to know they are both uncles! Lily might be able to connect with more tamas in the future, since my friend has a v. 5 now! I'll let Lily talk to you. Here she is!

Hewwo! I'm Wiwy! By-by now!

Ain't she funny? She's only an hour old, and then some, so naturally the world is still fresh to her. Jam said to say hi, and she's busy cooking up food for her daughter, or she'd talk to you. Busy mama! Stay tuned! :furawatchi:

Lily is doing really good! She's dancing around in her little home, and she's so cute, too! I like the Hoshitchi stage so much! Lily looks like the star topper off a Christmas tree! She wants to talk, so here she is!

Cwissmas! Cwissmas! I'm a Cwissmas twee star! Twinkle twinkle wittle Wiwy star! Me siwwy Wiwy!

She's cute, ain't she? Jam must be tired out from the antics of her daughter! Thank goodness Lily ain't a baby now! She even tired me out! Thankfully the baby stage lasts just an hour! Lily looks really cute as a Hoshitchi. I'll let her dance around like a maniac for awhile, then try to play Tea Time with her, or take her to Tama Town, so she can have more stuff. Stay tuned! :furawatchi:

I'd like to add that with the exception of my inactive v. 3, I've never made it to the 2nd generation with my tamas before! I truly hope to see the 3rd generation come about with sweet little Lily! Thanks for sticking it out so far, if I've got any fans out there. This log has been a success so far, and thanks for helping it to be a success! That's all I've got for now. Thanks again! :furawatchi:

Hey everyone! Lily went to Tama Town and got some Gotchi points and a new hair bow! She has 2330 Gotchi points right now. Hooray for Tama Town! At least she's getting more money so she can buy more things in the future. The regular games are ok but don't pay out too good, so Tama Town is by far a saving grace! Lily's dancing around with her new hair bow. Oh golly, she's so funny! Talk to the fans, Lily!

The fans would blow me away if I did that!

Not those fans, Lily! We have admirers who read our log! Those are our fans!

Oh, ok. Hi fans! I got a new ribbon to play with!

Thank you, Lily! She's so funny, ain't she? Anyhow, she just ate a nice big bowl of rice...

*BURP!*

And I think she's full, so maybe I can take her back to Tama Town for some more fun and games. As always, stay tuned! <_<

After more time in Tama Town, Lily was able to buy a fish tank! She loves it! Thank you, Tama Town! Your pay-out is awesome! I highly recommend going to Tama Town to earn extra Gotchi points! Lily's bonding is now at 10%, so hopefully it'll increase soon. I'm using all the Smart choices for bonding, so in time I'll have a Smart family. Lily's feeding the fish in the tank. She's so silly!

Soon you'll get really big and you'll go to Tama Town with me! I have two uncas there. There's Unca Comet and Unca Potto. They might like you, too. Everyone likes fish, specially chips. The old cook-book said so.

Such a ham! It'll be fun but interesting to see what she's like as a teenager! I'm glad she's still a kid right now! Stay tuned! :huh:

Hi there! It's Lily! Today I caught my mummy and daddy sharing a bunch of bananas! Being an only child is fun, though I do wish I had friends to play with. My mummy said she had two brothers, my uncas. Unca Comet used to annoy her, but Unca Potto was nicer. Mummy said they got alot nicer as they grew up. She met my daddy on the Dating show. Mummy says it'll be up to me to get married next time. I guess she's right, cos I'm an only child. My owner, O-T, said we have alot of fans. I guess she knows what's true from what's not. Anyhow, I gotta go play with the fish again. Bye!

Hi there. Lily decided to go ahead and post on her own for once. She's a silly tama! Jam and Pete are so proud! Jam loves to match shoes with Lily. Pete has tried to teach her to golf, but with very limited success. I think he'll be glad to go back to Tama Town once Lily grows up. I bought milk for Lily, to add to her list of meal items. She usually gets rice, or sometimes bread, or one of the other meals I have in stock. Rice seems to be the dominant meal of choice, however. Jam and Pete shared bananas, if you didn't know that already. That is the cutest thing ever! Anyhow, Lily is doing great. She's going to beep for bonding soon, so I'd better keep an eye on her! More to come later on, so stick around, everyone! :p

Lily decided to write in her little diary. The silly things she says! I'm so amused at this little tama girl!

Hi Diary. When I grow up I want to be the Tama Queen. Mummy says the Tama King is the ruler of the Tama Town. He lives in a palace and has servants. I want to be the tama Queen. I guess I'll have to find him on the Dating show. Mummy says a grumpy old woman runs the Dating show. When I grow up I don't want to be a grumpy old woman. I love my fish tank. It's so cool. I hit Daddy with a golf ball too. He says he needs a vacation now. Mummy says I need to grow up first. I guess I should think about growing up fast, then! I don't want Daddy to be left behind on the cruise! Well bye for now! ~Lily

Oh, that Lily! So many silly ideas! I'll put down more later on. See ya next time, then! :huh:

Lily is asleep for the night. Thank goodness! How can her parents ever keep up with her? She's sweet, but a handful, too! Jam and Pete had another bunch of bananas and discussed their eventual move to Tama Town. Their only time to talk about serious stuff seems to be when they eat bananas. Pete has a nice new house being planned very close to the City Hall in the Japanese Pavillion, and has arranged for Comet and Potto to undertake it's construction. I've had reports from both Comet and Potto during my last trip to Tama Town, too! Comet has settled in the North American Pavillion, and Potto is residing at the Asia/Oceana Pavillion. They meet up often for fun times, though. If you ever visit the Tama Expo, look for either of them there! I just wanted to share my news about where they are, now! More to come later, so cheerio for now! :D

Well, I think I'll make things more interesting for my fans! I'll do this every so often, once there's alot of posts in between these events. In two generations so far, vote on your favourite tama from my familitchi, based on posts from 22nd December to 30th December! Here are the current candidates! (Pete is excluded from the choices, by the way):

Your Choices:

A: Comet

B: Jam

C: Potto

D: Lily

Vote based on their personalities according to the previous posts! To vote for your favourite tama, please send me a PM! I will be accepting votes up until 3rd January, so vote soon, if you can! I will take down tallies and post the winner on 4th January, once all votes are in and counted! I hope this little contest will be fun for everyone! Now, tell me, who's the most interesting tama, based on previous logs? Vote soon, and the winner will be announced on 4th January! Thanks very much, everyone! ;)

Things remain the same, pretty much. Lily's parents stole some kisses, but that's the only interesting thing to report. It's good that Jam and Pete can get some alone time together. Lily is doing well. She had some milk awhile ago. She said she wanted to grow up into a pretty adult and get married to a wonderful tama guy someday. I wonder about that sometimes! Lily is still in the child stage, but if that's her goal, that's her goal. She's just like her mummy in that way! Anyhow, I'll return later with more updates, if anything changes soon. Until then, carry on! :D

Great news, Lily has a friend! Yesterday (31st December), I connected my tama with my friend's tama for the first time ever, and now Lily is friends with the Carol familitchi! Lily FINALLY has a social life! Hooray! Lily wants to talk about the experience, so here she is!

Hi! I have new friends now! I met the Carol familitchi yesterday, and we played several games together. I stomped butt in bowling, and I got several little bouquets of flowers after each game. How nice! Bye for now!

I'm so glad Lily has new friends now! She seems to have had an awesome first experience, playing with other tamas. Trust me, it's a relief to know there's a new familitchi in town for Lily to hang out with! She needs to have friends, anyhow. I don't doubt there'll be more encounters with the Carol familitchi in the future. Stay tuned, for certain! :angry:

Before I forget, the Carol familitchi is a very new familitchi. As of right now, they are only the 1st generation. My familitchi is still young, but the difference is that Lily is the 2nd generation. There might be a day when Lily, or another tama down the road, will marry into the Carol familitchi, but we will see how it goes. Cheerio for now!

Back