The Life Of Ginny The Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Twylie_Wylie~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hey Guys,[/SIZE]

This is my log for my tama v4 Ginny yes she was named after Ginny Weasley.But anyway she was born yesterday and is currently a toddler a pucitchi

Stats today.

Hungry 4 hearts

Happy 4 hearts

Training 3

Pencil 71 Sparkle 37 Flower 76

0 yr 13 lb Ginny

Girl 1G

Points 1275p

She has been to preschool heaps and has visited tamatown once earlier today.I don't really know what else to put but I have a v2 and a v3 also but they both have dead batteries.I am looking forward to her becoming a teen as I suck at mimic and jump rope is sooo boring.Who knows how long it takes?Anyway I have all the tama codes and a ball,cap and a ticket with a random star on it.She doesn't have any friends yet but I am planning on connecting with a dude at skools tama.Logging off now so I hope you enjoy the life og Ginny.I'll post again 2morow

See Ya,

Twyla

Hey Guys,

Well about 2 hours after logging off Ginny evolved!I was stoked she evolved into a young memetchi here are here stats at the moment

Hungry 4

Happy 4

Training 6

Pencil 152 sparkle 163 flower 153

1 yr 17 lb Ginny

Female 1G

YAY!She evolved she has the flower teacher because at the time she was the lowest on sparkle.I took off the little coloured beads on the ring and attached a keychain with "Undertaker"on it,a charm bracelet and a scooby with eyes on it.I am currently trying to save up for a U.F.O in the shop at 50000 and I have 11960p so I am hoping I save up enough.She loved the clone that I used yesterday and was very excited when the King visited twice in 1 day yesterday the first time he visitied he gave her a chest that turned her into a baby but she was surpringly happy about that and then the secong time he came and gave her 400p.When I press C button she comes up all close to the screen it is so cute!When I had clone I tricked by brother that I had twins lol he believed me.Logging off now so feel free to PM me with replies.Ginny says bye!

See Ya,

Twyla

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday but my computer was stuffing up.Yesterday nothing much happened but today just as school started I had Ginny in my pocket and I forgot to take the sound off and she evolved just as the teacher was talking luckily he didn't hear but me and my friend Mikaela were cracking up but she evolved into a....I don't know really some girl with a pony tail and big black boots.She has fallen in love with the boy who goes to my schools tamagotchi she has been to America with a ticket and France with a U.F.O I am planning (When the notice comes)for her to work in the hospital.Anyway here are my stats for today.

Hungry 3 Happy 4

Full Training Bar

Pencil.242

Sparkle236

Flower 215

3 Years 41 lb Ginny

Girl 1G

10599p

See ya tomorrow,

Twyla and Ginny.

Hey Guys,

I am back and Ginny is fine.I have a few new additions to add to the family as I finally got the batteries for my v2 and v3.So all 3 are girls.Leo v3 and Twyla v2 (named after me)and Ginny.I will write down the stats now.

Ginny

Hungry 4 hearts Happy 4 hearts

full training

p 245 s 237 f 229

3 yrs 59 lb ginny

girl 1G

Twyla

4 hearts in everything

1 training

0 yr 22lb

girl 1G

220 points

Leo

4 hearts in everything

1 training

0 yr 22lb

girl 1G

220p

Twyla and Leo are both babies and I am expecting them both to evolve any second.Ginny still hasn't gotten her work notice so I am really worried that she won't get it till tomorrow and I want it now...I sound like a 3 year old lol anyway I have to go now so.

See Ya,

Twyla,Ginny,Leo and Twyla Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back