The Life of Chris

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tears

Reaction score
The Life of my UraMametchi, Chris

Baby: When I first started my tamagotchi v4.5, I knew Chris as a baby. I played my tamagotchi for a while after I got it. But unfortunately, I grew tired of it. I put little Chris on pause and left him. About a year later, I remembered that I still had him. I went over to where he lay and unpaused him. I took care of him for a day and he evolved.

Toddler: Kuribotchi

As a toddler, Chris was never hard to care for. Since I had a newfound love for Tamagotchi's again, I payed close attention to him. The second day from which he was a toddler, he evolved again.

Teenager: Kujakutchi

I was very excited when he evolved into a kujakutchi. My little donut head had evolved into a little turkey guy (thats what I called him when he was a kuribotchi, donut head). Since he was now old enough to go to school, I went to tamatown and visited Mr. Turtlepedia. After going to school about five times a day for about three days, my little turkey guy evolved once again.

Adult: UraMametchi

When I saw that Chris had evolved into a uramametchi, I was shocked. For days as soon as he evolved into a toddler, I expected him to grow into a celebtchi, as I was gaining him funny points, which a chart said would turn him into a celebtchi when he evolved. On the second day of Chris being an adult, I got a message from the school, showing that he had graduated. As he went to look for a job, I wondered which I should choose. The previous day, I had been debating wether I should choose a baker for a chef. I had chose chef, but when I looked at the choices, I saw that there was no option for chef at the time, so I ended up choosing the bakery interview. Chris got a perfect score and obtained his baker's hat.

About three days later, as I was playing Epic Mickey on the Wii with Chris sitting next to me, my tamagotchi beeped. It was the matchmaker. At first I was excited, but when I saw the tamagotchi the matchmaker had chosen, I chose no. I tried again, setting the time back to 2:59. Again, I was not happy with the choice. The third time I tried, the matchmaker ended up choosing UraVioletchi, which is my favorite tamagotchi v4.5 character. I chose yes. After a display of fireworks, My tamagotchi had a baby at his side. When I saw the little baby boy, I knew exactly what to name him. his name would be Astro.

rtzwk9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D Super excited! Chris just left last night and now Astro is in my care. Its been about 15 minutes since he has woken up and he needs constant care. I'v forgotten how much work baby tamas can be.

bgbvo5.jpg

:D Astro just evolved into Hitodetchi. I'm really hoping to get Daiyatchi, because it evolves into my two favorite male characters (with funny points). But from a chart I got online, it will probably evolve into Crackertchi, which is still fine.

2hprfdd.jpg

Sorry its a little blurry, there isn't much light in my room yet.

Back