The Hapi Log (take 4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wassup!

viewcount: 426!! also, this log now has the orange "HOT" tag, yay!

Didn't post yesterday as well as Tuesday bc I was busy. Thanks for being patient, I'm back now! I think a post every other day might have to be the expectation for this log though, that's what I can manage anyways.

Arata and Xavier have been paused for a while, so nothing new with them! Same for Winter, surprisingly. I was expected him to evolve or something, but he's still a cute lil jellyfish.

das me! :lol:

GUYS I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE CUTER THAN ME?

me? :D

nope, it's me! ^_^

MY FIANCÉ!!!!

I'm leaving :p

what? She's adorable! :D

wait but I thought I was cute? :(

You are cute, Winter! More than one tama can be cute, of course!

*wipes tear* ok Hapi if you say so

aw it's ok buddy

ok I'm leaving too

Oh ok...bye everyone! ^_^

Yikes, short post. I'm gonna need some topics to write about/places to take my tamas too. PM me if you have any ideas!

wow this post is like emoticon overload...

good night! :wub:

Heyyy readers, HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! here's to many more :D

(idk what's going on towards the end of "ANNIVERSARY" lol)

viewcount: 446 views! No likes yet...

Anyways, Winter finally evolved! He's a super cute mouse dude.

yep I'm cute and so is Arata and Xavier and Xavier's mystery fiancé!

Oh and don't forget Yeni and Zyler and Jasper

omg I was reading through all your posts from a month ago, hapi, since it's totally the 1 month anniversary and all that, and so yeah Florence is super cute too!

same, so I guess we'll have to add Steven to the list!

aw so many cute tamas! oh speaking of cute-

which we've been speaking about for a while now -_-

I have pics of my new evolution! The first one is my grumpy face but the rest are like INCREDIBLY cute! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4EtoABpYm/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

Oh and I have some pictures too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6YWWjBAdm/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

That's my toddler picture bc Hapi forgot to post it forever ago.

oopsies

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6m2PlhYF4/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

and my current form, Chamametchi! :D

yeahhh didn't quite keep up with my "no picture overload" promise on that last link... oh well

cute, cute and cute but when do I get my pictures?

Oh you'll get your fair share on your wedding day, TRUST ME. NOTE: actually probs only 5 this time bc I need to save storage on my phone and I already promised to stop taking so many pics of my tamas oops

Yay! wedding day!

Which will be coming soon folks! hopefully...

ooh a wedding! can I be flower girl?

meh

WhAT? I CANT BE FLOWER GIRL?!??!?!?

I'm not gonna have anything like that Arata, just the default wedding bc I have no choice

I never got to find out who the mystery bride is! :angry:

OOh ill tell you! *whispers to WInter*

whAT XAVIER IS MARRYING-

SHHHHHHH what do you not get about a surprise? or secrets or suspense? <_<

sorry!

also, Xavier and Arata are still on pause. I'm feeling lazy right now, but I will unpause both soon for Xavier's wedding obviously and so Arata can evolve into an adult and collect her happy symbols and eventually get married too! Winter can't be paused as far as I know and I'll never need to pause him anyway. He'll be with us for 30 days since that was the option I chose when I started up my Teku teku angel due.

bye and happy 1 month anniversary!

to the hapi log!

take 4! Bye everyone, have a good day! :lol:

cya guys :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo!

viewcount: 509 tamaninjacat liked my last post, thank you!

Thanks for being patient, I'm back now! Oof, not doing Xavier's wedding yet btw.

Sooo, Winter evolved into a super cute panda looking creature on the 13th, then back to his mouse form on the 14th because I didn't walk with him enough to reach his daily goal. Oops. Then he became a panda again yesterday evening and is still a panda.

Nothing new with Xavier of course, and Arata is still Chamametchi. As soon as Xavier gets married, I'm transferring his batteries to my iD.

whaAAAAATTTTT :eek:

oh no not this

MY FUTURE BABY ISNT GONNA BE ABLE TO LIVE OUT THEIR LIFE IN FAME ON THE HAPI LOG LIKE I DID? :angry:

ahem, take 4! Also we're not exactly famous...

this happens every time! Xavier, whoever your "future baby" is will be hatched and taken care of eventually, just not right now.

oh... ok!

hey Hapi you should like totally not pause me every second of the day I WANNA BE AN ADULT ALREADY AND LIVE MY LIFE!!! :D

And you aren't living your life right now? :unsure:

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

apparently

with my caretaking skills? Yep.

I think you're great!

oh hush you're not the one who depends on Hapi for food! WE ARE. *points at Xavier and her*

hey I'm giving you my best effort! There's a reason I pause you tho.

because she's so annoying? Because I'm the cuter one? Oh shoot, right, everyone's cute ok ok

yay I have no idea what's going on :huh: ^_^

No because I have other things to do besides taking care of tamas and stuff! ok no more talking about me! Why don't we talk about... why you're not in bed yet?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IVE BEEN IN BED FOR HOURS *runs out of room*

*casually slinks off* heheh bedtime who?

I don't go to bed! :D

#winning

what are we gonna do first?

We could read or draw... or... watch Netflix... or play... a... game... *falls asleep*

great! I'll do all of the... above... by myself... *falls asleep*

There you go readers. Sleep wins. B)

yayyyy bye guys!!

cya! :wub:

Heyo!

viewcount: 586 thanks to tamaninjacat for liking my last post

Thanks for the patience again wow heheh... nearly 2 weeks? I know, I need to step it up.

Sooo, guess who finally got married the other day?

AYE DAS ME!

oh oh I wanna reveal the mystery lover!!

Um, I AM REVEALING IT. IT'S L-

I married Lovelitchi! How exciting!

aw come on!

heyyy who's got married here? Oh, right, me!

ooh I'll do the link then!

wait wait I want to! LET ME LET ME I WANNA DO IT

arATA CALM DOWn :eek:

ok here it is! https://www.instagram.com/p/BehRzfjBoQT/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

yeah, so those are the wedding and baby pics! we had a baby girl who is nameless... and I guess this is my last post here. :(

aww we'll miss you knucklehead

well I will...

hey I was being sincere!

I'll miss you both too. :D

say, my pictures are a bit overdue dontcha think... hapi?

heheh uhh yeah that'll happen hopefully soon???

yeah and maybe you should unPAUSE ME SO I CAN EVOLVE INTO AN ADULT HUH

ok ok arata jeez stop with the all caps yikes

Ok let's not give Hapi a hard time, she'll get around to it... someday... :unsure:

oh not you too!! :p

I'm just joking!

well I guess this is farewell, Xavier. We'll really miss you, you knu- ahem you conniving groom. er uhhh

Bye Xavier!

I'm sure when Hapi turns the M!X back on in the future, I'll drop by! You guys probably won't be here though...

I know it's hard to say goodbye, Xavier. :wub: love ya!

cya!

byeee! :( :blink:

bye! <3

Whatta bittersweet post, man. I hate turning off tamas.

On the upside, I may pop batteries in a new one. ;) We'll see!

g'night! :lol:

Hi!

viewcount: 614 views

I don't have much of a post for today, but I forgot to mention last post that Winter evolved! So I have no idea where I am with his evolutions because there are so many and I don't know the names. Currently he's a bunny looking creature and before that I think he was a bear-dog that walked on his hind legs. And before that a panda bear, but a different panda then previously, this one walks on it's hind legs.

Yeah, I don't have pictures of the bear-dog one, but I'll try to get the other pictures up on Instagram tomorrow and post the links here of his current and previous evolutions so you can see for yourself. Here's a link for now: https://tekutekuangel.blogspot.com/p/growth-chart.html

I found it a while ago and have referred to it when I lose track of all the evolutions, lol.

Arata is unpaused (finally!) and still a Chamametchi although I expect her to evolve tomorrow. I wanna start up my iD soon and connect my previous tama on there, Fuji, with Arata and see if I can get them married! That'd be so exciting. :D

Alright, well good night everyone! I was typing this just a little while earlier, while it was still 1/31/18, but I just realized it's February 1st! Yay, February!

I said tomorrow a lot in this post... just pretend this posted on 1/31 because I don't wanna change them all to later today lol. I guess I should also say good morning? Oof, oh well.

Cya! :)

Sup!

viewcount: 629 views

I guess I kinda already posted today, even though I really think of it as last night. I know that post kinda sucked so hopefully today's post will make up for it, I have a LOT to share.

First off, ARATA FINALLY EVOLVED THANK GOODNESS!! :D She's a... *drumroll* LoveZukintchi! I couldn't help but think of zucchini when I typed that lol. :D

I totally didn't know what adult to expect since Arata got paused a ton, but I'm pleasantly surprised! I'm pretty happy to get an average care character and I think LoveZukintchi is super cute! I have yet to get any happy signs/symbols, but I planted a seed a while ago and it's now a tree. :)

Winter evolved too, he looks kinda like his previous bunny stage except with long legs and a dress-outfit thing?? Also, his ears aren't as floppy anymore, they curve in towards his head.

Whew, that was a lot to type! I'll let the tamas take it from here :wub:

Hey everybody! We miss Xavier a TON, but I bet he's having lots of fun with Lovelitchi.

DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW CUTE I AM LIKE WOW XAVIER WOULD BE SO IMPRESSED HE'D DEFINITELY BE JEALOUS hAHAHAH

uh ok crazy. I guess I'll share my links first since I have a billion of them since Hapi let them pile up since she never posted them since she's a procrasinator sinc-

and I'm crazy?

ok ok ok here they are: https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq0Od6h-2r/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

that's my panda evolution! super adorbs!! It's the one Hapi mentions in her post on 1/16.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq0cjBhugZ/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

Here's the upright panda bear!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq0tBXBx87/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

yesterday's stage, the floppy bunny one!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq1E4pBD_S/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

and finally today, my awesome dancer bunny stage! seriously adorable

or weird. definitely weird.

excuse me, mrs. blue riding hood?

WOAH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT YOU LITTLE LONG-LEGGED BUNNY! I AM PROUD OF MY HOOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH

*walks in room* hey guys should I-

I LIKE MY LONG LEGS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I was thinking-

BAHAHAH DO YOU REALLY?

yes I DO ARATA I LOVE EM

WOAH GUYS HUSH OK YOU'RE BOTH CUTE
thanks you :blink:

yeah yeah yeah

I think I might start up a new tama soon, since Winter's leaving pretty soon.

WHAT? :eek: I mean, yea whatevs fine by me :p

Oh yeah, I only have 6 days left here :(

yeahhhhh sorry about that bud, I picked the 30 day option when I started you up... I didn't know it'd be over so fast!

It's ok hopefully I'll become an angel in time... do you think I will?

Maybe...

come to think of it, I might miss you, too, Winter!

aw

Well no point in sulking about it while you're still here, let's start up a new tama!

WAIT WAIT WAIT I NEED TO SHARE MY LINK OMG I ALMOST FORGOT!

okie calm down.

I am calm! Alright-y, here it is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BerBSAUhyGq/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

aren't I just the best? like wow do you see that super cute close-up?

hey so am I! I'm really really cute

Do you guys not remember the whole discussion we had about being cute and how we're all cute and we shouldn't fight about it? this is ridiculous

oh yeah that was with xavier...

jeez this post is a rollercoaster ride. but yeah miss that little shrimp too!

woah ok back on topic now *pulls out iD*

ooh pretty!

yay!!!!

*pops in batteries* *selects download*

Wassup everybody?! Fuji in the house B)

NOTE: Yes, Fuji was in the take 3 log. He's super adorable and of course I plan to marry him to Arata through connecting them.

Cya next time! :wub:

oh, bye! it's good to be back on the log, it feels like I saw Hapi just yesterday!

I guess that's what happens when I take the batteries out...

bye bye!
see ya!

edit: Lots of links today! Don't forget to click on the right side to see all the photos since I almost always post multiple pics at once on Instagram. Or swipe if you're on a phone/tablet. I just don't want you to miss out on any photos. <3 thanks!

Hello, readers!

viewcount: 644

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOZARUTCHI!

Today on my iD, Fuji's room had a birthday banner and cake so I went to his chest and selected the cake option. Turns out it's Gozarutchi's birthday today, hooray!

Anyways, upon starting up my iD yesterday, Fuji and Arata have been connecting a lot! They've been playing this building block game which Arata usually wins (Fuji's only one like twice now lol) and have also been visiting each other. Mostly they gift each other flowers, but once Arata gave Fuji a heart that flew away! How cute is that? Fuji has also been receiving lots of letters from Arata.

As for Winter, he evolved and is now a sorta chubby koala that walks on his hind-legs. I have a tough time describing these characters, as you can probably tell, so there will be yet another link coming later in the post. I'm not sure if I explained this yet, but I believe that there is a daily step goal for Winter and I and if I don't reach it, he goes back an evolution or something. Yesterday, I failed to reach the goal, so I don't know why he evolved into this brand new character. If my theory is correct, Winter should be back to the floppy bunny evolution, not this new character. I'm referencing back to the link I posted 2 posts ago, which contains a picture of the only good character chart I can find, and I don't quite understand this v-pet as much as I thought I did. Too bad there's not many guides on it. However, the link does mention that some characters you can get are from not walking enough so maybe that's what happened here, idk.

Whew, whatta rant. I'll let them take it from here.

say, Arata, suppose we get married...

uh huh

would you like a gold ring? or a silver one? or... or purple... or blue...?

Oh, I guess gold. :D

go figure. little mrs. Arata has to have the best huh? -_-

yep!

OH, speaking of the best, guess what happened last night? I bought a telescope and then I took it out in the backyard and then I was star-gazing and I saw a shooting star and then I danced and then I went to bed and then I woke up and then I went outside and then the tree hapi and I planted grew larger and had pianos hanging out of it and then it shook and then a piano fell out and then I played with it and I'm SUPER GOOD at piano and then I went out and spent the prize ticket I got from purchasing the telescope the night before and I spent it right there at the prize center and won this brown thing and I have no idea what it is! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYYAY

ramble much?

LONGEST. RUN-ON. SENTENCE. EVER!!! :eek:

she means she got her first happy symbol! ^_^ I'm so proud

thank you! *bows*

*ahem* I think someone is forgetting something.

I think I covered just about all of it!

pssst the link arata

OH YEAH!!!! Here's my shooting star happy symbol pictures: https://www.instagram.com/p/BermozuBpAN/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

Ooh and here is the link to my newest evolution: EDIT IN LINK LATER

no links for me :p

well actually, I guess we could post an older link of Fuji!

oh ok! this is a video of me playing with my remote control car: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYbI5zelKZn/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

AWWWWW
that's pretty cute, Fuji!

thanks! I think it's time to go to the park!

YAY

all right!

That wraps this post up! I forgot to mention it, but Arata is at a red level in Fuji's notebook which I think means a lover! However, in Arata's notebook, Fuji is only an orange. I guess Fuji loves Arata a bit more than she loves him, but after a few more connections they should be pretty even! It'll be so much fun when they get married because I've never had siblings on my log before (except when I ran my V5 a while back).

Have a good day! :wub:

P.S. I will hopefully get some connection pictures taken and maybe a couple of Arata's piano tree too! Also a picture of that thing she won from the prize redemption center (if I ever figure out what it is), since I haven't used it yet and I'm a bit curious about it. :huh: I'm working on getting some more happy symbols too! Bye now!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
also happy belated groundhogs day, oops forgot about that...
Nothing new has happened with Arata and Fuji, but Winter is back to his bunny wearing a dress evolution. This is probably because I didn’t meet yesterday’s goal. However, I met it today, so I wonder what he’ll evolve into tomorrow! We’ll have to see. I sure hope he becomes an angel in time though. He’s only got 3 more days I think.
Short post for now, I just don’t like to see my log go without a post for long lengths of time. ^_^

Hope you had a great weekend! :D bye now!

EDIT: (totally forgot to mention this...)

I slipped up in my last post. Sometimes I don't take pictures and post them before updating my log, and when that happens I just act like I put the link in and I just write "EDIT IN LINK LATER" in the spot I intend for it. So far I've been pretty good at getting caught up with all those links within the 24 hours TT gives you to edit your post. However, I totally forgot about one of them! I actually posted the pics 2 days ago on Instagram, I just forgot to add the link here on my log. Sorry about that, but I'll post it now! :lol:

Here is a quote to show you where it should've gone:

OH YEAH!!!! Here's my shooting star happy symbol pictures: https://www.instagra...by=hapihapitchi

Ooh and here is the link to my newest evolution: EDIT IN LINK LATER

no links for me :p
Ok, now here's the actual link!

Ooh and here is the link to my newest evolution: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuDMl3hjSS/?taken-by=hapihapitchi
Alright, there you go! I can't believe I missed that lol. I'll post a legit post today though, I got some exciting news! ;)

Hi!

viewcount: 678

Guess what? WINTER IS AN ANGEL YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

He looks kinda like his bunny wearing a dress evolution, except with shorter ears and wings of course! Also the legs seem shorter and bare, kinda looks like he’s wearing sandals? Idk y'all it’s weird.

Arata and Fuji are still good ol' Arata and Fuji. With school and all on the weekdays, I don’t have much time to unpause and play with them so they probably won’t get married for a while? We'll see.

YOU GUYS IM THE BEST ANGEL EVER LOOK AT MY WINGS I DID IT

*ahem* we did it!

true true true but I am the angel!

ok you're right... what should we do for your last couple days with us? any ideas you guys?

uhhhhhhh go to the park?

BAKE AN ANGEL FOOD CAKE BECAUSE WINTER IS AN ANGEL??!

oh no no no that’s not happening

what?! It was a genius idea, right? Only a genius could think of that!!!

have you guys even read any of my baking episodes before? They’re always chaotic!

oooh I have! The baking contest one on take 3! That was awesome!!

and messy and they didn’t even make good cake for pete’s sake!

but it was seriously hilarious!

hmph :p

oh my gosh what about when Zyler and Yeni baked together! That was the best! We should totally do that!

well ok, if you really want to... you will be leaving us soon after all...

no need to get sad so soon Hapi! This little booger is here right now isn’t he?

BOOGER?!?! YOU WATCH YOURSELF, IM NOT A BOOGER IM AN ANGEL!

aw come on it was just an expression!

oh but was it really?

Hey you’re supposed to be on my side here!!

ok ok no more fights!

Yeah yeah yeah... so are we gonna bake or what?

yes! It’ll be awesome!!!

YAYAYAYA genius ideas right here folks!

alright fine! Go ahead, destroy the kitchen!

yesssss *pumps fists* always wanted to do that

let’s gooooo

YAY THANKS HAPI! Now I can be a true angel and make angel food cake!! Food fit for angels!

*TBC soon since I gotta go*

I’ll try to get some pictures up of Winter’s angel form soon.

Good night! :wub:

Hi!

viewcount: 693 (sooo close to 700!)

so no legit post today had a funky day but I did get around to getting Winter’s angel pictures up!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be4VbZhBmVs/?taken-by=hapihapitchi

There it is! Featuring my dog :D

If Winter leaves before I continue the angel food cake episode, I’ll just postpone his leaving my log if that makes sense.

That’s all folks!

Bye :wub:

Hi!

viewcount: 721 views (yay we hit 700!)

So Winter technically left us on the 7th, but he will be leaving my log today since I still need to continue my post from the 5th! That way we can make some angelfood cake together and say goodbye to him properly.

On the 7th, when Winter left, he left me some sort of note or letter. I tried to use google translate to translate it to English, but it came out in broken English and so I have no idea what he tried to tell me unfortunately. There might have been a leaving animation that I missed, but the teku teku angel never really goes to sleep (although I figured out pushing the a + b gives you a cute sleeping animation), it just stays up all night and starts the new day at 12:00, which is when it evolves. So I’m assuming that would be when Winter left since that would mark exactly 30 days that he had been with me.

anyways, ‘nuff said.

*continued*

ok so I found a recipe!

A recipe? What for?

to bake the cake, silly!

I was just thinking we could throw Winter into a cake and call it good ;)

no, we are NOT doing that

ooh okay so we dump some cake flour in there and th-

WAIT NO WE HAVE TO MEASURE IT here 1 1/4 cup of cake flour

I wanna dump it in!

k here *hands Fuji the flour* but I’m doing the next ingredient

*dumps it in* YAY

1 3/4 cup of sugar... there we go *measures and dumps in bowl with flour*

aw I thought I was gonna do the next one

aw come on guys, let Winter do some! It kinda is his cake anyways... and his last day here.

true! 1/4 tsp salt! I’m on it! And then I’ll sift that...

I’ll start beating the egg whites!

and I’ll... watch! Ahem, Winter is in the lead, but Fuji is picking up the pace. Who will win? Winter or Fuji?

Arata, it isn’t a competition!

I know... I’ve been watching the 2018 Winter Olympics...

ok so then I sift this all together...

*still beating egg whites* soooo tired my arm aches

say, I guess I can add the cream of tartar for you!

make sure it’s 1 tsp!

gotcha *adds 1 tbsp* ok and then some of this extract stuff

*beats it all together* yum looks fluffy. Can we eat it now?

no, we still have to add the dry and wet ingredients together! *scoops egg white mixture into flour mixture* *mixes it*

ooh it’s really coming together now!

perfect! And then I’ll just dump it into this pan and ta-da! I’ve mastered the art of angel food cake!

Ok but we haven’t even tasted it yet.

yeah yeah yeah *slides pan into oven* just wait an hour

AN HOUR?!?! :eek: I can’t wait that long!

*1 hour later*

*BEEEP*

yay! *Opens oven* it’s done! :lol:

*takes cake out with oven mitts* yessssss

yummmmyyy cakeeee

ok I’ll cut it into slices and you can eat it with whipped cream!

*a few minutes later*

BEST ANGEL FOOD CAKE IVE EVER TASTED

correction: only angel food cake you’ve ever tasted

mmm we did it... although it tastes a bit... too cream of tartar-y?

who poured the cream of tartar?

uh me

ARATA

IT WAS PROBABLY A SILLY MISTAKE TBSP AND TSP LOOK VERY SIMILAR

it’s ok it still tastes fine :D I’m just glad to spend my last day doing something fun with all of you

awww me too!

I’m gonna miss you pal.

We all will. Bye Winter! :wub:

Bye everyone! Love ya, and I’ll definitely miss you all! :( ^_^

Aw, what a sweet post. We’ll miss you Winter!

I won’t be able to post for a while after this because I have a pretty busy weekend because of volleyball tournaments. Also! my birthday is on Monday, the 12th! :D I might be able to snap some pics of birthday animations I get from my TMGC+C and iD.

See ya real soon! :wub:

EDIT: yes I actually looked up a recipe for angel food cake! :) If you’re curious, here’s the link: https://allrecipes.com/recipe/7324/angel-food-cake-i/

Yo yo yo!

viewcount: 790 (nearly 800!) and thanks to tamaninjacat for liking 2 posts!

SOOO, I had a pretty great birthday and my volleyball tournament went well! We won 1st in the bronze bracket, so we were the best of the worst lol. Good team spirit throughout the whole weekend though, that's what I love about my team. It's been a long week full of birthdays for my family and friends and it's left me pretty exhausted. Thankful for the long weekend to recover and rest up to do it all over again on Tuesday! I didn't get any b-day animations from my tamas because I didn't have time on Monday to check them, and when I finally unpaused them and set the date to the 12th, nothing special happened aside from the b-day cake background. Oh well.

Anyways, enough about me! It's time for Arata and Fuji to take over!

omigosh so we're gonna get married soon! but I need to collect all my happy symbols quick so let's do that...

Ok, let's see what the first one you'll need is *pulls out list* all right we could use the rainbow watering can when there are puffy clouds!

but it's February!

Ooh I can help! Arata, you're gonna do some "time traveling". brace yourself *changes the date to July 18*

wow so much different!

was that sarcasm?

hey why don't you try the magnifying glass one instead? I just read that you have to go to the prize booth to get a rainbow watering can and it's like the rarest item to win sooo

ok

alright *checks list* so we're gonna find a four leaf clover apparently

*searches with magnifying glass* I can't find it!

keep trying there's gotta be one somewhere...

FOUND IT YAYYYAYYAYAY

yeah! next you could drink some japanese tea!

Okie! *sips tea* OMG FUJI LOOK THERE'S A STEM FLOATING UPRIGHT IN MY TEA WOW ANOTHER HAPPY SYMBOL :D

*steps outside* WOAH A HEART SHAPED CLOUD COOL

noice

*TBC*

so these happy symbols are harder to collect than expected so imma continue this tomorrow!

good night! :wub:

hey!

ok oops can't continue yesterday's post quite yet but I do wanna let y'all know that I started up my mini again today!

It's a girl named Jade! She's pretty cute now. Starting her up was a bit of an impulse; my little cousin just bought one today and we wanted to run ours together. She was a bit disappointed to find out that you couldn't do much besides feed it. Oh well, I'm glad she's getting into them though!

that's about all, see you soon! :wub:

hey hey!

viewcount: 834 (yay we hit 800!! 1,000 next?)

new day new post! It was actually a snow day today, thank goodness.

So I have only one happy symbol left for Arata. Once I get it, she can marry Fuji! Jade evolved into her adult form today which was... KUCHIPATCHI!! yay, I didn't take horrible care of her or anything! I was hoping to get Kuchipatchi, but I thought I'd end up with a worse care character. It was a nice surprise to see Jade bopping around on my screen, duck bill and all.

*continued*

Let's see... next up is eating ice candy on a stick!

yum *eats it* uhhh nothing special happened

it may take a few tries...

*eats another* nope nothing

just keep eating them I guess until something happens???

k *eats 5 more* omigosh im stuffed O_O

yeah why don't we take a break and go to the prize booth? we have some of those red ticket things left over from all the stuff we bought for this.

ok... can you help me get up? *pats tummy*

*after visiting the prize booth and FINALLY winning a rainbow watering can*

OMG WE DID IT WE WON THE THING CELEBRATE WITH ME OMG FUJI
sugar rush much?

nah she's always like this

Yikes that's one crazy gurl

there you are Jade! Everyone meet Jade, the 1 year old adult!

hey everyone wassup

teach me your ways please?

OMG BUT IT WAS SO AMAZING IT EVEN CAME IN A GOLD BALL INSTEAD OF WHATEVER THE NORMAL PRIZES COME IN WOWOWOOW

ok let's go water your hapi seeds now

*waters them* OMG LOOK A RAINBOW BEST DAY EVER I CANT STOP STARING *falls over* AHHHH

you sure it isn't a sugar rush from all those popsicles she ate?

yea it might be ahem anyways *checks list* for the last one, we'll need a full grown hapihapi tree

ok well it's just a sapling right now... HURRY UP AND GROW SAPLING JEEZ

this'll probably take a couple days Arata...

ugh fine at least I'm getting closer to marrying you right? *smooch*

awww only one more happy symbol left!!

in the meantime, can we all swoon over my kuchipatchi-ness?

er I think it's nearly my bedtime *leaves*

heheh same here good night Jade! *leaves also*

c'mon guys they even made 2 emoticons for me! TWO!! :lol: :wub:

uh oh we've already had the argument over who has their own emoticon on the hapi logs before no no not again...

interesting... BUT I STILL GOT TWO EMOTICONS THAT LOOK LIKE ME AHAHAHH

alright Jade, why don't you go and find the posts about this?

hmmm *searches on computer* OOH FOUND THEM:

​I was a Marutchi in my toddler days and am now a Propellertchi!

​And it's super glamorous right? Because your head spins AND you have your own emoticon! :puroperatchi: I'm so jealous

​Right! That's the best part! here, :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: a bunch of mes.

Hey that is you! Nice. I hope you become a Zuccitchi, who unfortunately doesn't have his own emoticon. Speaking of, looking at these nice emoticons I see your mother, Enya the Kusatchi!

​AH you're right! :kusatchi:

​and her lover too! :hanatchi:

​OK, we've reached the emoticon limit! Cya later!

​This post has been altered due to emoticon overload. please imagine gazillions of emoticons after the words said by Zenny, "I'm so jealous" such as sad faces. And also by Faye, "here," such as emoticons of herself
see? they commited the worse crime... reaching the emoticon limit per post. *DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN*

ahh nooo how horrible! oh and the post below it:

ANYWAYS, I'm a Gozarutchi!

hehehe

She's laughing because I couldn't even get perfect care twice in a row.

right but the sad thing is... FAYE HAS AN EMOTICON FOR HER ADULT STAGE TOOO SHSHJC DNAJKA

Envious much? B) :gozarutchi:

hold the phone why is that sad? It's cool, I wish there was a Hapihapitchi emoticon (cough cough)!

*drops her phone* BECAUSE I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH MY OWN EMOTICON NOT HER CANT YOU SEE
yes... the fact that there isn't an emoticon for every tamagotchi. How sad.

tragic

now we've all learned our lesson. bye everyone! *goes to post this*

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

NOOOOOOOOO

NOTE: you can find the quoted posts in page 4 of The Hapi Log (take 3) oh and yes, I did have to remove a heck of a lot of emoticons from this post *sigh*

bye bye!

cyaaa

ciao!

goodbye!

*continued*

Let's see... next up is eating ice candy on a stick!

yum *eats it* uhhh nothing special happened

it may take a few tries...

*eats another* nope nothing

just keep eating them I guess until something happens???

k *eats 5 more* omigosh im stuffed O_O

yeah why don't we take a break and go to the prize booth? we have some of those red ticket things left over from all the stuff we bought for this.

ok... can you help me get up? *pats tummy*

*after visiting the prize booth and FINALLY winning a rainbow watering can*

OMG WE DID IT WE WON THE THING CELEBRATE WITH ME OMG FUJI

sugar rush much?

nah she's always like this

Yikes that's one crazy gurl

there you are Jade! Everyone meet Jade, the 1 year old adult!

hey everyone wassup

teach me your ways please?

OMG BUT IT WAS SO AMAZING IT EVEN CAME IN A GOLD BALL INSTEAD OF WHATEVER THE NORMAL PRIZES COME IN WOWOWOOW

ok let's go water your hapi seeds now

*waters them* OMG LOOK A RAINBOW BEST DAY EVER I CANT STOP STARING *falls over* AHHHH

you sure it isn't a sugar rush from all those popsicles she ate?

yea it might be ahem anyways *checks list* for the last one, we'll need a full grown hapihapi tree

ok well it's just a sapling right now... HURRY UP AND GROW SAPLING JEEZ
Here's an edited version of the beginning of my last post. Some of Arata's dialogue wasn't in her teal color and it's too late to edit the post, so I just felt like fixing it quick!

also funny story: Today on the bus, I freaked out because I thought I left my mini (Jade) in my locker at school. I usually check on it, then place it on the top shelf in my locker. I could've sworn I checked it this morning and left it in there, and I know that I didn't put it in my backpack as I packed up to leave school. So I'm getting nervous as I think of Jade dying and how that would affect my log, when I search my backpack for food and I find it laying at the bottom! Yay! No idea how it got there and when, but I was too relieved to worry any further.

EDIT: YAY 3RD PAGE! kinda crappy way to start it but oh well.

hi!

viewcount: 903 (yay!)

wassup oops didn't post for a while but I'm back and (somewhat) better than ever! All the tamas are doing fine (except Fuji's batteries died, but he got new ones don't worry!). Also, I made chocolate chip cookie dough bars but they're chilling (literally), and I just wanna eat one so bad. Ugh. Anyways, let's dig into this post (just like how I'm gonna dig into those cookie bars :D )!

so the whole "growing-sapling-happy-symbol and emoticon" mess is over now, right?

well I still have the last hapihapi tree symbol to collect

yes?

what?

you said my name?

SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME
LOLZ! no we were just talking about my last happy symbol.

speaking of... you should probably go outside and see if it grew... right?

trueeee *goes outside* OMG ITS GROWING... INTO A FULL GROWN TREE... with no candy hearts or anything :(

aww man I really wanted to try one :angry:

don't we all?

WHY ME?! I JUST WANT MY TREE TO GROW ALREADY AUGHGHHGHG
okie calm down why don't we all go inside and eat some chocolate chip cookie dough bars? since they're so yummy... and delish... and *wipes drool* ahem, let's go!

hehe hapi drooled!

hush

*opens fridge* HALLELUJAH THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!

I guess... they'll have to do. :)

*slices into small bars* cheers! ^_^

YUM :D

*eats one* SO. GOOD.

yeah they're pretty scrumptious

HECK YEAAAA

seconds anyone?

So yes, I actually made the bars irl. And yes, they're amazing. I know this post was a bit anticlimactic, but that's how tamas are sometimes. Plus, we wrapped it all up with chocolate chip cookie dough bars, so it's all good! did I mention that they also have peanut butter in them? YUM. bye everybody! :wub:

*mouth full of cookie dough* BYFHE EFVGHERYBOFDHY!

cya! :D

<3 'night!

Hi, long time no post!

ha! You can say that again!

hi, long time no post!

not you, silly shnookums :wub:

woah ok, I told you guys that this is just an update post!

*5 minutes later* alrighty, now a lot of things happened in my 2 week hiatus (heh oopsie). :p

viewcount: 997 (sooo close to 1000)

I want to continue my hapihapi tree happy symbol episode (try saying that 5 times fast... nvm that’s easier than I thought) like how everything was when we last left off, which means I’m just gonna continue it quick and pretend these two major occurrences have not yet occurred. Then, after I get that posted (with links? Jeez it’s been awhile), we’ll have these things take place and go from there.

However, I don’t wanna spoil everything quite yet, so imma be vague. The big things that happened is that a tama died and I hatched a new tama that hasn’t been on this log yet (not the character, the model). I know, sad and happy things, but hey, it’s the circle of life (cue the lion king music).

That’s all folks! See ya real soon! :lol:

EDIT: also HEYYY HAPPY THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO THIS LOG WHAT’S GOOD??? :D

Heyooo, ya girl's back!

viewcount: 1,093 YES WE HIT IT YES YES HAPPY 1000 VIEWS EVERYBODY

*ahem* so you already knowww what this post is gonna be about. Yes, the long-awaited hapihapi tree happy symbol episode! let's goooo :D

*continued*

OMG

uh oh

it's ok arata just contain your excitement

O. M. GOODNESS!

deep breaths...

she's gonna do it

please don't do it

do it! *whisper-cheering* spill spill spill spill

OMG SO I WOKE UP LIKE 5 MINUTES OK AND-

but it's like n-

I STRETCHED AND YAWNED AND WOW THAT WAS GREAT BUT I PULLED BACK MY BLINDS AND OMG OMG OMG I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND... omg... AND...

and??

IT GREW!!

what

THE SEED WE PLANTED A WHILE AGO REMEMBER IT WAS A SAPLING AND THEN A LARGE TREE AND JUST NOW I CHECKED AND IT'S GOT HEARTS WOW SO MANY HEARTS LIKE 3 :D

yayyyyy

... congrats?

come on! Once I eat the heart, Fuji and I can get married!

oh yeah YAYAYAY

right... you gonna eat it or what? :unsure:

um YES *pulls out heart fruit thing* *demolishes in one bite* yum ^_^

*flies in*

woah who's that

*screams* ITS HAPIHAPI WHATTTTT :eek:

Hi! aw! *throws sparkles all over Arata* good luck! aw!! :lol:

WAIT I WANT SPARKLES
aw me too

whoa thanks hapihapi!

buh-bye! aw! :wub: *leaves*

... should I feel honored or disappointed? I met HAPIHAPI LIKE WOW, but she didn't even give ME sparkles uwahhhh :p

well, you weren't the one receiving a happy symbol, sooooo

true dat

it's ok hapi! you know what they say...

what?

a sparkle a day keeps the doctor away?

if at first you don't suceed, try, try again?

... ONE IN A MILLION :D *sticks out tongue*

HEY!! *chases arata around the house*

*screams*

oh I guess it is my duty to wrap this post up now, huh?

our.

our what?

our duty

HAHA YOU SAID DUTY
WAIT YOU SAID IT TOO THATS NOT FAIR

meh

hold on, no marriage, no links? we're just gonna end it here?
yup!

ok, byeeee!

cya real soon!

BYE

GOOD NIGHT

:wub:

Heyo!
viewcount: 1,144 thanks to Hoky and tamaninjacat for liking my last post, you da realest! :D
Boy are you in for an update today! Buckle up and grab a snack. ^_^
So currently I’m on an airplane, going on vacation for spring break. Last night, instead of packing (don’t worry, I packed earlier today), I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and get Arata and Fuji married. I didn’t plan on bringing them with me on my trip since I A. didn’t wanna lose them, B. don’t really wanna run them anymore, and C). won’t really have time for them anyways. I proceeded to connect them… and connect them… and connect them. For 30 minutes. Nothing happened. They sent hearts, flowers and the occasional fly or poo, but no kissing. No wedding. So, I checked both of their statuses and Fuji had a red bar for Arata, but Arata had an orange for Fuji. I looked it up and on the opposite genders connection bars, orange doesn’t even exist. For the amount of times I connected them, I should have a magenta bar. I checked the same genders and an orange bar means they are best friends or something. Like seriously? They are definitely opposite genders and have been connected over 20 times. I didn’t bother checking if the iD has different bars meaning different things, but I would assume it’s the same. Sigh. I guess there will be no marriage for now. I took out their batteries, so they will be absent from the log until I figure something out.
This is pretty sad because I hyped this up so much and also, I’ve attempted marriage through connection with my tamas before. It was with my V5 and V6, and it never worked out either. So frustrating. :angry:
ANYWAYS, I guess I might as well reveal the two mysteries of who died and who I hatched, although the former is probably obvious by now.
About 2 weeks ago, Jade died. She was an Oyajitchi by then and I’ll miss her so much. :(
Around that time, I hatched my angel. It was a girl (I imagine it was, the vintages don’t have genders) and I named her Wilma.

Yay, the secret's out! I wanted tk bring more than one tama on my trip so I hatched two more.
After my 2 week mourning of Jade, I hatched my mini again! I actually went to target last week and stumbled upon a blue flocked shell (the soft & fuzzy limited edition minis), so of course I bought it. I’ve also hatched it along with the previously mentioned mini! I’m pretending the two are siblings named Dida (white&black shell) and Peacci (blue flocked). Dida is inspired by Adidas of course, because I'm wearing adidas shoes and socks right now. Peacci is inspired by Gucci and pronounced "peach-y," lol. I might be trying too hard to not have basic names... I know these are really weird names but that's just my thang. B)
And that’s about all. I'll introduce everyone soon! :D

Good night! :wub:

Latest posts

Back