The COOLEST V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoOL_TaMa13

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]They're Hatched![/SIZE]

Hi! I just got a new V5! It is a Brilliant Ruby design. I like it a lot so far. So, I hatched two girls and one boy. I named them the Soft family. The first born was a girl named Danielle. The second born was a boy named Christopher. The third born was another girl named Julia. When they were born, they were these characters:

Danielle: Futabatchi

Christopher: Omututchi

Julia: Mimifuwatchi

Now, they are toddlers though.

[SIZE=13pt]Plans[/SIZE]

My sister (known as xhanachi~lover0 on Tama Talk) just opened her new V5 too. So, we are planning to get Holly (her first born) and Christopher married. It is still not a definate yet though. My other sister (known as Tama_Mama27 [or Tama Mama] on Tama Talk) also has a V5 and our tamas are good friends.

[SIZE=13pt]Stats[/SIZE]

Here is the Soft family's stats:

Family Name:

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds: 0%

Family Type: Blended Family

Danielle: Tororotchi

Christopher: Ahirukutchi

Julia: Sakuramotchi

Money:$180

Thanks for reading my log so far! Stay tuned for more updates! ALSO! PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS LOG! I WILL GET A GUIDE TO DELETE IT FOR ME! Thanks again.

CoOL_TaMa13

Hi! Right now, Danielle is talking to a refridgerator. That's always fun! What's better than talking to a fridge? Well, we're going to Earth Expo.

-----------------

We're back. We got fed up with the "traffic jams." Haha. Well, I don't have much to write for now. Stay tuned, I'll update soon!

CoOL_TaMa13

Latest posts

Back