TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haha, such a funny joke," Alex muttered crossing her arms. "but seriously, who are you really going to pick for your girlfriend?"

Ella smiled. "Your mother does. But I don't, and I dislike getting hit on either" she replied.

Alex sighed. "You're such a failed clone, breaking down at the slightest insult."

"Then don't go crying when someone throws such a tiny insult at you," Alex said, shrugging.

"Yes you are," Beth said, appearing at the doorway of whatever-room-they're-in-that-I'm-too-lazy-to-check-on. "Is there any food?"

Alex brought her palm to her face, turning to Beth. "Yeah, go check out the kitchen. There's craploads of food."

China appeared through the door. "He seems like a failed clone.."

Ella tucked some hair behind her hair. "You're not sexy. Dan Carter and Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe are"

Ella smiled, and held up pictures.

"Dan Carter is a New Zealander. And he's an underwear model. So he's sexy"

"Juan Martin is Argentine. He's sexy. 'nuff said"

"I just want to be loved!" Okay, that was a lie. He just wanted to lie to hook up with girls, and then never talk to them again.

China smiled at Beth and continued the food.

Ella frowned. "NO YOU EGGSEXUAL BUNNY YOU JUST WANNA BE FOREVER ALONE IN THE CORNER AND IF YOU HIT ON ME OR ALEX OR ANYONE FAB I WILL CUT YOU"

The she started breathing again. Because that sentence had no air.

What is air.

Ella frowned. "No buts. If you hit on me, you'll take an arrow to the knee... or eye"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back