revive of new gen. for v4 :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamamama85

Reaction score
Heya tamagotchi fans, sorry if I haven't written in this log for awhile actually I had to make a new one 'cause I can't find the other one. Anyway, I had a lagging problem so yea...oh and my tamagotchi was on its 3rd gen. until it died so now I have to restart and right now it is...a...well I can't say because it is a toddler and I think it is a puchitchi?? :D

Well I will tell you her stats(yes it is a girl):

HUNGRY:2

HAPPINESS:3

TRAINING:3

INTELLIGENCE:4

STYLE/ARTS:16

KINDNESS/SOCIAL:8 (I'm going to get the canvas teacher when it is a teenager)

WEIGHT:19

NAME:AYAMI

GENERATION:1 arrrgh!! :D

FORM:toddler

SCHOOL:pre-school

So thats it. I'm going to find the shop codes again and some other stuff for my tamagotchi to play with. I'll write in this later bye!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya tamagotchi fans, Ayami just evolved a few hours ago and it is a ringotchi. How awesome is that? My first ringotchi and from a mametchi group. From my last 3 generations they were all from the memetchi group. So right now I am trying to increase my intelligence points to get a mimitchi. :D :D :D

I chose the canvas teacher just as I wanted my tamagotchi to have till I just found out Ayami was from the mametchi group. Aaaarrgh :angry: oh well I can just play shape for a long time till it evolves. Actually I should get a maidtchi since I have more style points than intelligence.

Ok right now I am looking through some sites about what a ringotchi likes and dislikes(meaning food).

I got a mail right now and gave me a snake now I have to feed her a snack and she had a toothache. First time I gave my tamagotchi a toothache. New world record than on my V3. ^_^

Anyway see you peeps on Wednesday because I have camp tomorrow and on Tuesday. Well I might write back on late Tuesday so bye. :p

Heya tamagotchi fans. I came back from camp last night and Ayami evolved just what I wanted her to be: a mimitchi :D , she is 3 days old now!!! I still take her to the canvas teacher only twice a day though.

today my friend had a androtchi :( : boy, named Ian and 2 years I mean days old. after I tried to talk to my tamagotchi family, I actually used the honey AKA:love potion. Then I connected my tamagotchi with my friend's tamagotchi. We tried to play a game but actually Ayami visited Ian and kissed! :eek:

:eek: I am actually happy because I thought that honey didn't do anything but make my tamagotchi feel all lovey by itself. I don't know when Ayami will marry Ian but perhaps when we are oldies and we could get a oyajitchi. Oh my, my head is going all ditsy doopsy. :eek:

I guess I should stop typing for now and maybe later to type in my mimitchi status.

Bye loves. :lol:

Latest posts

Back