Post a pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a funny picture ^^ It's taped to my headboard and I have no scanner, so please excuse the picture of a picture xP

I'm on the left.

My 6th birthday

My eyes look huge o.o'

The funny thing about that is the guy on my right and I are still friends ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a funny picture ^^ It's taped to my headboard and I have no scanner, so please excuse the picture of a picture xP
I'm on the left.

My 6th birthday

My eyes look huge o.o'

The funny thing about that is the guy on my right and I are still friends ^.^
did you cut your knee when you were six? you look cute

That room ROX. I hate my room. My parents designed it and it's been the same 4ever.
Thankie thankie!

My mom said for me to take more pics when my comforter is actually on my bed....

She has to wash it, dry it, sow the buttons holes tighter, and iron it.

And for her.. that'll be a year or two.. LOL

Cute pic SK!

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l253/twe...26/000_1405.jpg
I know I'm ugly. Dont start with the "ZOMG YOUR UGLY" crap.

I was at my cousins house...bored to death...then suddenly..TA-DA!! A camera I see. My cousin was watching a concert on TV so I just took a pic of me on her back randomly <.< xD
You are so not ugly!

Your actually very pretty. Maybe you might think your ugly because you look unique, unlike the other kids.

mei am sooo cute ty..... :p   :)
Oh yes your just to lovely.

xD

Sorry, I removed the link!

My father seemed paranoid about me posting myself, so I deleted the picture! I'll scribbley my face though so you can still see my eyes, hair, and smile!

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l253/twe...26/000_1405.jpg
I know I'm ugly. Dont start with the "ZOMG YOUR UGLY" crap.

I was at my cousins house...bored to death...then suddenly..TA-DA!! A camera I see. My cousin was watching a concert on TV so I just took a pic of me on her back randomly <.< xD
Aw, you're not ugly, I think you're really pretty! :) I would post a pic of myself if my parents let me x_X Just to let you get an idea of me: I am VERY Lithuanian looking. My dad is 100% Lithuanian and I look JUST like him. I have reddish brown hair, light blue eyes, I'm taller than my mom >.< 5'3" approx. (And I'm only 11.. My b-day's in July!), pale as a ghost (my friends call me invisible x.x), not fat but not too skinny, and a REALLY bad actress! ;)

Everyone on TT is very unique and pretty/handsome!

me! me face is colored! this is the first and last time i will post me! Wana know what Melody looks like? click it again :)

~Reanna

me! me face is colored! this is the first and last time i will post me! Wana know what Melody looks like? click it again :)
~Reanna
Nice!

Even though your face is scribbled out, I can tell you look like my cousin...

Nice!Even though your face is scribbled out, I can tell you look like my cousin...
I looked back and i feel like i know you when i see you :) even your bedroom looks familiar (strange... you can't be my cousin because my oldest cousin is 5) LOL weird!

~Reanna

I looked back and i feel like i know you when i see you :) even your bedroom looks familiar (strange... you can't be my cousin because my oldest cousin is 5) LOL weird!

~Reanna
O_O Strange..!!

My cousin has a mole on her face like I do except I think hers is on the other side of her mouth, and its a little higher up... But I can't tell if you do, 'cause your face is all scribley. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back