pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I heard:

Your tama has to be an adult. Put on it's panda costume, and then ignore it, letting it's hearts drop to zero. A thing should come up that asks if you want a pet.

I'm not sure if it's true though <_< .

no its not true loads of ppl have tried it and it didnt work i tried it on my tama and it didnt work

is it true thet u can get a pet . cos somewere i have read that you can please help :huh:
Yeah it's true!My friend's tamagotchi when it was it slep with it's teddy!(awwww....) :rolleyes:

You need the mimitchi then put it in the panda cousyume then wait till

the hearts go to zero then after about 1-2 hours a sighn will come up saying pet

yes or no? Then say yes and a list of pets will come up. :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

I tried it and it works :wub: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Theres some rumor floating around saying that you put on the panda costume and let the hearts drop to zero and then you get a pet. It might really work...but you can never trust rumors. You are looking at a girl with real experience. I suggest you experiment around with your tama-just don't get too carried away or it might die. :(

Your Friend,

spypeeps3 :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back