NOt sure where this goes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorkitten

Reaction score
I saw the commericial for a V5, and thought it looked kind of.....stupid. NO offence to Tamas, but I just did not get the point! But, I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I wanted to ask people on here this question;

Were you impressed with the V5? Why or Why not?

(And if you want to try to convince me with some features or something, that would be great!)

I actually thought the V5 wouldn't be great either. Then i learned more about it and i finally got one! I think its really great. Raising a family is fun and if you don't want a family, then try to mate your tama with a Planetchi and get a Space Family which only gives you 1 baby. I think the games are really great and don't take long to play. I also like the idea of the Travel Show instead of pause because instead they go on trips and have fun. The dating show is pretty cool too because if you have a certain chatacter you can mate it with another certain one to get a pure family! The only part i don't really like is Tama Expo. Its kinda boring, i'd rather go to tamatown.

Boo Boo1 :angry:

i expected more from the v5's

i saw soo many topics about it i thought we would be a peace of cake,but it didnt impress me much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back