My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New update on Milly's skill points:

Intelligence: 50

Fashion/Arts: 151

Social/Kindness: 55

Tomorrow, she's due for an evolution. It will most likely be Memetchi. I hope it is, really. Otherwise, I don't know what I'd do. She's come this far and I don't want to see her turn into a universal. Then again, I don't see why she would; she's skinny as a rail, she has a full training bar, and I haven't been letting her hearts drop or anything. She had two toothaches, only because I tried to get her a little bigger so she'd play. Well, all I can do is hope for the best. We'll see what happens *crosses fingers*.

Oh glorious day! Yesterday, Milly became a Memetchi. I worked her little hiney off yesterday and today. Today, she got a job as a fashion designer. I collected a hefty load of clothes, and all of a sudden, I hear the evolution tune. I knew what was coming. I was so excited watching the Memetchi form flickering into the Makiko! Whenever I look at Milly, I think about how all my work is right out in front of me. Plus, she has the cutest curls! :angry:

Latest posts

Back