My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be hearing about Milton anymore. I made a separate P1 log. Now, about my V3...

I took over in caring for baby Ziggy this morning. Ziggy was Suzie's daughter. She is currently sitting on the dining room table...oops. I'd wear her on my jacket zipper like Milton used to (that's the last time I mention him I promise), but it's too much weight.

Ziggy is a Mizutamatchi, just like her mother and her great-great-grandfather were. I can't believe it's already been that long since Ivan left. It's really sad. But I will always remember Ivan and I can keep him alive in my heart :) And through Memetchi smilies ;)

Oopsie...I wasn't much attention to Ziggy this morning, and her hearts dropped all the way. She slept with poop last night, and when I got to her, she had three piles of it stacked up next to her...gross. I fed her and got her cleaned up. She evolved into a Piroriroritchi while I wasn't looking, and that's just what Monty was. She's sleeping now. I put her to bed early. I gave her a time out and a consolation today. Ziggy's been a good girl, but, like always, I've been a bad caretaker.

Oh gosh. I'm a bad girl for leaving Ziggy on my dresser all day. All her hearts emptied and she got sick. I gave her medicine, then fed her and cleaned up the poop that piled up next to her.

She evolves tomorrow, but I don't think I'm going to get anything good, as usual. I need to work on this whole "perfect care" thing. I also need to work on "remember to play games instead of feeding snacks". I just get so lazy sometimes. Perhaps it's my temperament and I don't realize it. Yeah, laziness probably is in my temperament. I'm forgetting to update my logs every day. Well, I'll remember better in the future.

I really hope I get something decent out of Ziggy...

Ziggy became a Kurokotchi this morning. That thing is hideous, in my opinion. My mom thinks it's cute. I'm really not so sure I'm fond of this polygonal-headed character. But just like with Lizzy and Suzie, I'll take care of her anyway. I do think that when she gets happy, her mouth gets very cute; it goes heart-shaped. Maybe I'll start liking Ziggy's character more. I'll just have to wait and see.

Wow. Just wow. I'm very surprised I didn't kill Ziggy. I'm not trying to. She became sick last night and all her hearts emptied, and there were 2 piles of poop next to her. I got her fixed up this morning, but today, I had a doctor's appointment and my mom took me out for Chinese. When I got home, she was in the same condition that I found her in this morning. I need to be more careful.

Well, it's been a few days, now hasn't it? Most of my free time has been occupied playing Diddy Kong Racing for DS. I beat the original N64 game a little more than a year ago, and I bought this game hoping for the same feeling. It gives me the same feeling mostly; I hate the new voices.

The matchmaker came for Ziggy yesterday. I got *another* baby girl. Ziggy's leaving tonight and I don't even have a name picked out for the baby. I've been so tired lately that I can't think straight. I'm yawning as I type this. And Ziggy and baby are in front of me. The baby's been sick numerous times. But Ziggy hasn't been getting sick anymore from my neglect. I'm not sure why.

I'm honestly getting bored of my V3 right now. It's only because I keep getting girls and they end up becoming bad characters. And if I get another Warusotchi, I'm going to be mad. I need to be far more attentive. And that's exactly what I'm going to be.

*Whew* It's been a long time. I beat Diddy Kong Racing, so I'll have more time now that's not devoted to video games.

Ziggy left a long time ago, and I'm currently raising a Hashizotchi named Fluff. She was a Tamatchi as a toddler. I've only made a few minor flaws in raising her. I hope to Jell-O she doesn't become a Warusotchi. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Well, Fluff did not become a Warusotchi. But today she did become: dead. I had to wake up early in the morning to get a blood test so I didn't take her with, and I had so many other things to do today that I didn't come home until maybe an hour ago. And I spent an hour eating Ramen, then I went downstairs, and I saw a little angel on the screen. Fluff is no more.

I guess it's not a big deal. I'll just hatch another egg :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon upon my discovery of Fluff's death, I hatched Milo yesterday afternoon. I handled all the baby care (illness, napping, etc.), and he became a Mizutamatchi. But today, I had to get up pretty early to go to the gym, and I left Milo on my desk. But I couldn't go home because I had a meeting at my new school. When I came home for lunch, poor Milo was down all his hearts, was sick, and had six piles of poop next to him, two from the night before when I was watching television and forgot to attend to him. But I got Milo fixed up and took him with me to the eye doctor and the mall. He got a little sad, so I praised him. Then, he changed while my mom was trying on some pants. He became a Nikatchi. He's a cute little guy :furawatchi:

I have been a bit negligent when it comes to taking care of Milo. Today he evolved and became a Masktchi. It's funny because I have a Masktchi on both my V3 and my P1. They look different; I wonder why they redesigned it.

Milo has become a vegetable. He was watching TV today. So many of my Tama's watched television; Lizzy, Suzie, Ziggy...now Milo. It's a sign of bad care. I try. I really try. I'll get better. I'm sure of it.

Milo is on an indefinite pause. Why, you ask? Because I just got a brand new [SIZE=14pt]V4[/SIZE] and I have this thing that I can only care for two Tama's and no more. So if that's OK, I'm going to turn this into a V4 log.

Today I hatched Jesse. He is a toddler. He is very cute; I think he is something out of the Mame family. I had him on pause earlier today because I had to do a few errands. But he has grown up rather nicely, I'd say.

I still don't get the point of the whole school thing. I mean, yeah, school is important, but how is it important to Jesse? I'll get an answer. Don't worry about it.

Jesse became a Mametchi. And a doctor. He's gotten a very good salary from the Nazotchi who pays him. The King gave me a ticket to Canada! I think I have enough points; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to take Jesse on his trip. I think tonight I'll give it a try.

I apologize for the lack of updates. My V4 is on a bit of a hiatus because I have discontinued homeschooling. I plan to start it up again over spring break, then will be running my Tama's over the summer, so pretty soon, I'll have another Tama running on this unit. Just be patient :huh:

Now, about Jesse. He mated with a Mimitchi, and had a baby girl. Unfortunately, I ended up taking an unintended nap, and both Jesse and baby were dead. I feel guilty about killing a baby, but it's good to know that it's just a toy. The most important thing is that this is my first good character in years, so I'm going to remember Jesse for a long, long time.

I haven't posted in a long time, so I don't know if I'm even supposed to be updating this anymore. But there has been some activity here and I think I should say it.

I've been trying to get the mohawked child. How? Resetting over and over. And taking different care. Once I succeed, I will let you guys know. Until then, I hope this doesn't get closed.

Well, I gave up on getting Mohitamatchi, so today I hatched Bucky, who is now a Puchitchi. Quite the cute little toddler, if I do say so myself. I've read that Puchitchi usually ends up in the Meme family. Not bad; I could use a change of family.

I was a little worried about him as a baby just because I let his hearts drop once. I guess it's no biggie, especially considering how cute Bucky is right now :wacko:

Bucky was a Young Androtchi, and now he is a Debatchi. I believe Debatchi is a universal character. I don't believe I took exceptionally bad care; perhaps he turned out this way because I named him Bucky??? (Get it? Buck teeth?)

OK, I'll admit that I sometimes didn't have a good idea of the amount of time to leave him alone for; he did get sick a few times from drained happy hearts. Now I know what to do better, and the next generation should have better results.

Bucky had a nice job as a chef. He got paid pretty nicely. He later mated with a Tama that I can't identify, and they had a baby boy.

When the baby was handed over to be in my care, I named him Jojo. After an hour, he became a Harutchi. The next day, he became a Hawainotchi. Another universal character. Whoop whoop. I was a bit careless with Jojo. Actually, a bit is an understatement. He died this morning. He became a Gozarutchi just before his death.

Not too long ago, I hatched Rocco. Rocco is still a baby, so I don't know where he's headed yet. I don't want him to end up like Jojo. I'll take extra special care to make sure he doesn't.

As a Mizutamatchi, Rocco faced little neglect. There was only one instance in which his hearts completely dropped. I made sure to really keep an eye on him. Two days ago, he became a Hinotamatchi *yes!*. Hinotamatchi is, by far, my favorite Tama teen. I've been taking perfect care except for one starvation today. I've been sleeping and folding origami stars most of the day so I haven't had much time to attend to him. Another problem I've had is feeding him too many snacks; he's gotten quite a few toothaches lately. He's due for an evolution in a couple of hours.

Rocco became a Gozarutchi, then an amusement park balloon guy. His job was a little delayed because I didn't have a lot of skill points. But then I started to neglect. I neglected enough to kill him. It's my second time in a row killing my Tama, and incidentally they were both Gozarutchi's.

Early this morning, I hatched Milly, my first female Tama on this unit. I am extremely happy because she became a Mohitamatchi! There's a good chance of her landing in the Kuchi family, which happens to be my favorite. She got three consolations and two time outs today, and she weighs 20 lbs! I've only fed her one snack since birth, and that's kept her weight down a great deal. I am happy.

Well, Milly didn't exactly evolve exactly how I hoped; she became an Ichigotchi. But now I have a new plan. My goal is to get Makiko. I think I can do it; I already have 109 fashion/arts points, and I plan to increase my other points as well. Milly's training bar is almost full, too, so that's a big plus.

The biggest problem is that she loses weight like crazy. I'm going to feed her snacks in the morning, then play with her in the afternoon. She'll visit school, too, because the flower thing at school gives her the right kind of points. I'm feeling lucky.

Latest posts

Back