My V3 and V2 tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx-ella-xx

Reaction score
Well this is my tamagotchi v3s fact file...

Name -> Matt

Gender -> male

Age -> 1 yr

Weight -> 15lb

Training -> 3

Type -> Mizutamatchi

Generation -> 1

and my v2s...

Name -> Holly (my sista chose the name)

Gender -> female

Age -> 6 yr

Weight -> 54lb

Training -> 7

Type -> Kiwitchi

Generation -> 1

Things about my V3 will be inpurple and things about my V2 will be in red

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I am trying to make them bestfreinds but I have connected them loads and its not working. They are still only good freinds! Is it possible to have a V2 and V3 as partners Can some one post or email me at [email protected] [/SIZE]

Well my Matt has turned into a teenager and is now an Obotchi. I bot a box thing from he shop and used it. It turned into a cloud of smoke then i got 1500p so that was good. I think it might have been a treasure chest. I wonder if thats what you always get from it??

Holly is still asleep even though its 9:20am I'm not sure what time she went to bed last night but its definatley later than usual! She is 6 and I am waiting for the matchmaker to come isn't it ment to come when they are 5?

Matt is STILL a teenager I want him to change into an adult so I can travel cuz I have the ticket and the passport and the suitcase but he is only 2 years old. I just bought a plant from the shop you can get money from those cant you?? you could on v2 so u probaly can on v3 i will try now

Yey I got 500p from it do you always get points I wonder does anyone know? PM me plz.

Latest posts

Back