My two V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry poppmini,but,i already found that cheat an posted it aaaages ago,but your welcome to put it up for new members who have'nt seen it ;]
Lol, i knew it ages ago too, only, I wanted to tell people who didnt knew...

My tamas envolved!

Mini envolved into a dorotchi and Bora into a Sekitoritchi

I think I will add my V1 to the logs...

My V1's name: FUGA : Itchigothi

I'm sorry that I haven't written here for a while,I've been distracted :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini had a girl and Bora had a boy, Mini's girl was just born and i named her APPLE, I've already praised her, and hoping to envolve in secs...

V3s:I named Bora's baby ROCKY, It envolved into a Mizutamatchi, and apple became a Tamatchi, now they are teenagers, rocky is a Pirorioritchi and apple is a Nikatchi, Rocky bought a travel ticket, but it can't use it till hes an adult :( .....

V1:It envolved into a Maskatchi, oops, I was taking care of my V3 I totally forgot about my V1, I am hoping for the matchmaker soon

Extra Notes:I've been so busy that I can't take perfect care of my tamas, I NEED A WEEKEND!!! PLEASE!!! :p

They envolved into adults

Ice cream tama:

Name:APPLE

Generation:3

Character:Mimiyoritchi

Tropicl flowers tama:

Name:ROCKY

Generation:3

Character:Maskatchi

Extra Notes: Why did it have to be a masktchi, well, they are now boyfriend and girlfriend :(

I've been afraid of taking my tamas to school, but in friday i took them, in my school they had a huge party of i-dont-know-what and had to change the hour B) :( the teacher noticed them but luckily i gave her chocolates in the morning so she felt guilty...phew :D , im thinking of buying a lanyyard... ;)

I used all the codes in each and ROCKY, instead of that uglee little masktchi became a Nyatchi, did i mention they had babies, but not with the love potion, they had two cute baby boys :p

Today I am waiting for the parents to be 6 yrs old to make them go away, WAIT! I haven't thought of the babies names yet! :angry: :furawatchi:

PM me if you have a suggestion for a (tama) boy

I'm thinking of...TOBY or....RAINY.....or..........POLAR :angry: :lol:

I am so sorry!

My sister reset my tamas, they were born boy and girl one became a patapachi the other a young mametchi, but I forgot them at a friends house :) , i'll come ack with more info, sorry i g2g

I've been so busy I couldn't post here, sorry :rolleyes: , ok, ok, my friend gave me my tamas, their names are: HOOK (ice cream tama) ,fancy (tropical flowerstama), they envolved into adults, fancy became a masktchi :kuribotchi: and Hook became a Megatchi, I used the love potion and bred them, they had two baby boys, I've been playing with them a little huh? :rolleyes:

I don't want any posts in my log until I say so, it's just that too much interrupting makes my log a little bit boring, UNTIL I SAY SO, ok?

I am waiting for my tamas to wke up, I will try to make my tamas mametchis, I will take better care bof them and will not buy so many chests

The prents left and their names and other stuff are....

Ice cream tama:

Name:CHOCO

Generation:2 (I really, realy, don't want to talk bout this :blink: )

Type:Tamatchi B) , Oh well

Tropical flowers tama:

Name:DUSTY

Generation:2 (NOT AGAIN!!! :furawatchi: )

Type:Mizutamatchi (Yay!!!)

EXTRA NOTES: I got a Tamatchi because it weighted more than 13 lbs, but quickly, I excercised DUSTY, So yeah, with my other tamas that they don't have battery I had many mimitchis and mametchis, I will try to make this tamas mametchis or mimitchis, I miss those....

I discovered a new trick for them to like each other more, I'll post it in the tips and Tricks forum.... the trick is, if you want your tamas to like each other more, instead of sharing presents, visit each other like 5 or more times, and they will like each other more!

Latest posts

Back