My Tamagotchi Log <333

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo evolved into a Togetchi this morning as soon as he got up. I remember the last time I had one of those was with my beloved Jack. He was also the Tama that I had when I first got my ball glitch. With Jack, the little teen, I was deleting some foods, and then the balls showed up. I could never buy meals again. But I still loved Jack, he was my little baby. I would go anywhere without him. I loved the little guy. And now I have a Togetchi again. I love Togetchis. They are quite the adorableness.

The king just stopped by to give lil' Leo a present. We got a fishing pole!! Leo wanted to try it out, so I gave it to him, and he caught a little fish!! Leo loves fishing, and he hopes to get Gotchi Points (even though we already have 99999p) or a present next time, or even the gigantic whale.

Just used the fishing pole again. And Leo caught another little fish! He loves to fish! My little boy. I'm going to try the make up I have on him now. Aww, he was brave enough to show me has made up face. His spikes were even spikier than normal and he had blush and lipstick and eye make up on. It was really wierd looking though. XD

I got a V4.5 yesterday!!!!! I also got another Tama decoration kit. Ok, so now I have 5 Tamagotchis, and 2 decorating kits. The mametchi and memetchi ones. Anyways, back to my V4.5. It's a girl. I named her Nicki. It's the leapord print design. She is a hitodetchi. And in case you don't know what those look like, then this is what it is -----&gt; :mellow: &lt;----- Isn't that precious? Lolz. I've noticed 2 differences between the V4 and V4.5. The first games on the V4 gives you 5 skill points right? Well, on the V4.5 the first 2 games will give you 6 skill points. And on the V4.5 one visit to the preschool will give you 2 skill points instead of 1. And I'm quite liking this new Tamagotchi. So far I've mastered the climb and tug of war games easily.

Here are her stats:

Name: Nicki

Weight: 12 lbs

Training: 1/9 bars

Skills-

Funny: 77

Gorgeous: 36

Spiritual: 52

Generation: 1

Username: Happy

Tama: Hitodetchi :huh:

Oh and Leo got a job as a chef today!!

Haha, just as I was finishing up that entry, I saw the V4.5 commercial!!! Lolz, funny. Though it didn't have the leopard print Tama in it. Oh wellz. I really love the leopard print though. It's very cute and unique. And I can't believe I have it! A 4.5!!! Awesome!!

I have updates on stats for Nicki.

name: Nicki

weight: 10 lbs.

generation: 1

training: 3/9

Skill points:

Funny: 105

Gorgeous: 49

Spiritual: 58

Tama: hitodetchi :D

Username: Happy

Nicki evolved last night into a Ura Young Marotchi!!! She is soooo supremely adorable! Her teacher is Mr. Turtlepedia, and instead of a graduation cap, he gave her kind of like a wizard's hat or a clown hat or one of those dunce caps from back in the day. And he teaches funnyness to the V4.5 teenagers and smartness to the V4 teenagers. So that means Miss Flower teachers fashion to the V4 teenagers and gorgeousness (a personal favorite, as you all probably know by now XD) to the V4.5 teenagers. And THAT would mean that Mr. Canvas teaches social skills to the V4 teenagers and spiritualness to the V4.5 teenagers.

Today Nicki evolved into a Horoyotchi!!!

They are quite the ugliness but the character is starting to grow on me.

She's becoming more and more cute by the hour you could say.

And I've finally figured out how to win all the V4.5 games!!

If you want to see the V4.5 characters go here: https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_characters_v45.pdf

And Leo had a baby girl!!!

He should be leaving tonight I think.

Grace evolved into a character with a gigantic arm. Look on the growth chart in tips and tricks and it's the one under Nicki's character. Grace had a baby boy and I named him Jack. Jack is a hitodetchi like his mom and grandma.

Latest posts

Back