My Tama Log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh and his wife Bri just had their [SIZE=14pt]baby boys! [/SIZE] I would appreciate it a lot if someone can give me some nice names. I can't think of any. :wacko:

Josh's stereo broke yesterday. ;) That's stupid.

Josh opened the chest and got grapes. Wow. :ph34r:

Well, I'm out so see ya!

Yesterday Josh left. :rolleyes: *Sniff* He was so cute! He left too soon! I changed the time though. So he left a little earlier.

I named his baby Cody.

Cody turned into Kuchitamatchi again. I didn't take really good care of him when he was a baby. I was busy doing something and so I left him alone for 6 or 7 minutes and his hungry hearts fell down to like 2 or 3 and happy hearts fell down to 1 or 2. He also had 2 poops. I took really good care of him until that happened. Now I need to wait until the 5th generation.

Cody should turn into a teenager today so I'll have to wait about 1 or 2 hours so see ya. :D

Cody turned into Obotchi.

Next week I'm not going to be here so I'm not going to reply until next Saturday hopefully. I'm going to Lake Tahoe in a cabin in the snow! It's neat in Lake Tahoe because it's also warm there while there's snow. That's what I like about California. Most of it's seasons are warm. I'm not sure but I still think there's still snow in Lake Tahoe. That's what I heard.

Well anyways that's all the news today. See ya. :(

Todays the day I'm leaving! ;)

Cody is sleeping right now. Boring.

I can't write much because we have to get ready so see ya!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm back![/SIZE] I came back yesterday. I was going to reply sooner but Tamatalk wasn't working yesterday for me.

Cody turned into a Furawatchi. I was so mad. I'm sick of them!

My sister's turned into Warusotchi. Her V2 turned into a Gozarutchi. She tried the cape on her and she saw that she would turn into Oyajitchi. She didn't like that tama. First off she was a girl and second she would have a beard! So she immediately stopped that. I'm not so sure if she would have turned into Oyajitchi if she didn't exit out.

Cody had a baby when he was 7 years. He had another boy. His mate was a Billotchi.

Today I changed the time and Cody left. Yay. I named his baby Zac.

Zac turned into Mohitamatchi.

Oh yes. I've also found out that Tori disappeared from the Parents list. I hate that. Oh well.

Cody opened the chest and turned into an old tama! At least he turned back.

I also forgot to say that Josh had that happen to him too. I got so scared. I heard that some people said that their tama was turned permanetly an elder after they opened the chest.

I also let Cody rub the genie. Nothing happened.

Tamatown's new features are nice. I can't wait till they add more.

That's the news. See ya tomorrow. ^_^

Zac is sleeping now. He'll wake up at 9:00.

My sister's turned into Mizutamatchi. Today she'll turn into a teenager. Zac's future mate!

That's all the news today. See ya. ;)

Zac is doing okay. He has 3 training points and is 3 years old. He had the plant twice and the first time he got 800 points. :wacko: Second time nothing happened. Just a sun flower.

Funny. My sister's V3 and V2 both turned into Nikatchis. :unsure:

Well, that's the news so see ya. :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]Zac turned into Mimitchi! B) [/SIZE]I have Mimitchi again! Yay! I thought I wasn't getting him because I lost the hearts about 3 or 4 times. Hmm.

Zac went fishing many times today and caught, let's just say, nothing.

He also opened the chest twice and got 200 points the first time. I paid that amount in the first place. What a rip off. The next time he turned into an elder and then turned back.

That's the news. Hopefully my sister's will turn into something nice tomorrow. See ya! B)

My battery ran out! *Cries*. Oh well. I'll just get a new battery.

Anyways, today Zac opened the chest and got a bow. I tried it on him. He was happy. He looked like a girl. Oh well.

My sister's turned into Megatchi. She looks like a boy. The Megatchi character looks mean.

That's the news for now. I'll reply once I get another battery. See ya.

Latest posts

Back