My Tama Log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Matchmaker came! I got a boy![/SIZE] Ellie's mate was a Memetchi... :) Hopefully my sister will get a girl! All I have to do is switch her time too. <_<

I'm waiting for my sister to get out of bed. I'll wake her up...

And of course she had to yell at me.

I'm not sure if I want the pretty blue bubbles tamagotchi. I like mine just the way it is :)

I'll let you know what my sister gets later or tomorrow so see ya. :huh:

Thank you cutie_pop! I got my Furawatchi by feeding her a lot and playing games. I gave her snacks from time to time and made sure the hearts never came down. I only left it down about 3 or 4 times on the happy heart. Make sure one heart erases only though. That's all you need to do. Well, that's how I got my Furawatchi. I hope this works! Let me know sometime. ^_^

Ellie used the shovel twice today. And all she dug up were snakes!

She also used the fishing pole twice and the first time I caught 700 Gotchi Points! The second time I caught the biggest fish! It was huge B) But she didn't keep it. So whats the whole point of catching a monstrous fish if you can't keep it? ;)

My sister had a girl! Yippee! :D I'm happy. :D Well, see you tomorrow for more news! Bye. :D

Ellie's going to disappear tonight! Oh well. I'm already used to it.

Hmm, now I'm thinking about changing the time to almost midnight. That way her baby will grow faster.

I'll see what to do later. I'll tell you what I'll decide to do. Well, more news later....

My sister doesn't want to change her time so that her tama will leave. I guess we'll just have to wait the "normal way.

Well I'll be here for more news tomorrow so adios. :D

I'm so sad. :( I completely forgot to delete my friends on the friends list and I deleted them in the morning and now Ellie's gone for good! Why does this have to happen? :huh: I like Bandai's products but sometimes they need to put effort on more things. (This is just my opinion.) Like I've heard a whole bunch of defects on the V3. I sure hope the next Tamagotchi they make is way better. I'm just so disappointed.

Because of that I decided to reset...again. :rolleyes: I know, I just really wanted a password for my first gen. tama but they just have to disappear. :( I wish there was a definite answer for this but I guess there's not. I searched everywhere but people are still wondering why they disappear.

I named my new tama Tori (after my old 3rd gen. tama). She's doing fine. I bet my sister will be disappointed when she wakes up. Well, I've got to go so good-bye.

ωєιя∂ ωяιтιиg нυн؟ ι ℓιкє ιт. <_< ℓєт мє киσω ιf уσυ ¢αи яєα∂ ιт.

тσяι тυяиє∂ ιитσ α ραтαραтαт¢нι. ι ωσи∂єя ιf тнαт ιѕ α gσσ∂ ѕιgи σя иσт вє¢αυѕє ι fє∂ нєя αи∂ gανє нєя ѕиα¢кѕ αи∂ мα∂є нєя σνєя ωєιgнт тσ 41 ρσυи∂ѕ. ι ρℓαує∂ gαмєѕ тσ∂αу αи∂ ∂є¢-яєαѕє∂ нєя ωєιgнт тσ 12 ρσυи∂ѕ. яιgнт αfтєя тнαт ѕнє тυяиє∂ ιитσ α ραтαραтαт¢нι.

тσяι gσт α ѕнσνєℓ тσ∂αу. ѕнє ∂ιggє∂ υи∂єя тнє gяσυи∂ αи∂ fσυи∂ 100 ρσιитѕ. ωσω. 20 ρσιитѕ мσяє.

мσяє иєωѕ тσмσяяσω. ι нσρє ѕσмєтнιиg ιитєяєѕтιиg ωιℓℓ ¢σмє ѕσ ѕєє уα. :huh:

hehe! i have the light blue with bubbles.. just got it 4 days ago n_n!

This log is great,ive been trying so hard to get fuwatchi.

Thanks Tama girl! I really want that one! It's my favorite. :angry:

My tama is good. She only has 2 training points though because I made her sleep most of the day because I was busy.

I'm going shopping today so I'll have to put her to sleep again. :lol:

Well, I have to go so see ya. :gozarutchi:

I sure hope Tori will turn into an adult today. She's almost 3 years.

Tori is sleeping...again. I just don't want to chance her losing one heart because I really want Mametchi. :furawatchi:

I'm going to go play my ultimate favorite game The Sims 2 Nightlife so bye-bye for now. <_<

Tori turned into [SIZE=14pt]Furawatchi again![/SIZE] :D I guess it is true. I let 1 Happy Heart slip down 3 times. Then I got Furawatchi. I guess that's how you get her. :D

My sister's turned into Debatchi. She likes Debatchi, but for a boy. She has a girl.

Well, all I just need to do is wait for the matchmaker to come. That would be in a couple of days. :D

That's the news for now so see ya!

Tori is doing fine with 2 Training Points (Yes, I know it's really low.) Pretty soon she's going to Hawaii.

She planted a plant today and yesterday. Yesterday it just bloomed into some sun flower while today it turned into a mean type of flower that looked like it was going to eat her. :furawatchi:

She also went fishing and caught 500 Gotchi Points! <_< Yay!

That's the news for now. I hope something better will happen soon. Tootles. :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Matchmaker came![/SIZE] Tori's mate was a Kuchipatchi! Well, I really changed the time to 7:00 earlier because I couldn't wait and the matchmaker came! The first mate she offered was the ghost tama. I rejected. Hey I wanted a good mate. I guess I'm just too picky when it comes to tamas. :eek: Others were this weird candle guy (can't find the name right now), Teketchi, the ghost guy, and Bill (eww). So, after about 5 or 6 minutes, Kuchipatchi! This is how they looked like together... :unsure: :angry: Aww, so cute! Oh, and she also got a baby boy! All I just need to do is give him a name. :huh: That's good. My sister had a baby girl earlier so I want them to mate when they're older. ;)

Tori went to Hawaii today. :huh:

She also bought the magic lamp. Twice she got 1000 Gotchi Points!

She got the chest too and out of it got a stereo! It's cute but it only has one annoying song. :angry:

Well, that's the news. I have to go recieve my souvenir from Hawaii. See ya tomorrow! :huh:

Tori left! Now have a baby boy named Josh.

My sister's left too. She named hers Bri after her friend.

Well, see ya tomorrow for more news! :ph34r:

Josh turned into Kuchitamatchi yesterday. He has some of his father's genes, lol. He should turn into a teen at about 7:06 today. I can't wait!

My sister's turned into Nikatchi today.

Josh went fishing and caught 500 Gotchi Points today. :D

I'll tell you later or tomorrow of what Josh turns into. See ya. :D

Josh is sleeping again. :( He wakes up at 9:00.

He should turn 3 years today and either today or tomorrow he'll turn into an adult. Time goes fast.

Well, I have to go so see ya. :)

I hope Josh turns into an adult today. It would be nice.

My sister's tama will probably turn into an adult tomorrow.

I had a weird dream last night about my tama. Josh turned into Androtchi. :huh: I don't like Androtchi. He's one of my least favorite characters. :marumimitchi:

Well, that's the boring news. Bye-bye for now.

OMG! [SIZE=14pt]Josh turned into MIMITCHI![/SIZE] :blink: He's so cute!

My sister got Mimiyoritchi. I can't wait to mate them!

Josh is the most memorable tama I will ever have next to my old Mametchi. They're my favorites!

Tomorrow they will probably mate! I want a girl again.

Well, see you tomorrow. I'll let you know if they have mated or not. ;)

Latest posts

Back