My Little Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutie14

Reaction score
I only have a version 2,but I am thinking about getting a version 4 soon.It hatched Feb.3,2007.It has been a long time since I have taken care of a tamtagotchi.I miss it.

Her name is Cutie.Currently she has 2 hearts on happiness and hunger,she wieghs 11lb,and has 315 pionts.I love her so much.

Sorry I haven`t written in a while.I have been really busy lately.But anyway,I GOT A V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY ME!It is sooooooooo awsome!!!Tamatown was so cute and fun!That adorable song will forever be stuck in my head.His name is Cutie(I know I llike that name to much)and he is a young kupatchi or something like that.And I got all the codes and passwords from this site,which I really appreciate.Thanks guys!!And its just so full of awsomeness!!!!!!Oh,and I had to take the batery out of it because I didn`t feel like taking care of 2 tamas at once.*sigh*It feels like when I bought my first tamagotchi but its 10 times better.Well tell you more when I have more time.Bye!

Ok,now that I have gotten over all the awsomeness of my v4 I will tell you more about him!He has 3 hearts on hunger and four on happy.He is going to turn 3 tonight and he wieghs 23lb.And he has 5200 pionts.Yesterday after getting the passwords for the slide and playhouse I tried the playhouse and that was the most adorable thing I have ever seen a tama do.He was soooo cute playing in his little playhouse!Hopefully tomorrow morning he will ghange into an adult!I will tell you ho he turns into tomorow after school.Bye,I`m going to tamatown!

Cutie turned into.....a Kapatchi(the bird one).I was kind of hoping to get a new charecter,but I still love him!Now I can finally use all those iteams I bought at the shop.Bye!

Latest posts

Back