Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra giggled quietly, "you love me, yes?" But then her eye's widened, and she had a feeling. Something about Willard, Axie, and... and A young boy. Catalin?

Avi said, "I... I can't go any further. I'm sorry." She turned and went back to where Alli was, her mind racing in angry waves of thoughts and sounds and sights.

Jade said, "Well... you've seen that I got here. You don't have to journey with me any longer. Thank you so much, Croy, for helping me get here safe thus far."

"Whos okay?" He persisted.

Croy blinked at her, hand to his temples in agony. "Jade...? ...No. No. Im not leaving you to die down there too." He shook. "Theres a lot of terrible things going on down there. You wouldnt be safe without backup."

Jade said, "I.. I can't let you get involved. I have nothing to give in return, and if something happened to you, I would not be able to handle it. If anything, you can wait here, but I'm not letting you go down there with me."

"You think im going to let you head down there by your d*mned self? You think Im going to sit on the sidelines? No. Im not going to sit here and wait for weeks for a dead person." He was deadset on going. "Ill cut off my own ears if thats what it takes to go with you. As a friend, im telling you- you will die if you go alone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back