Minako tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mint_kitto5

Reaction score
So.... Here it is! My official tamalog.

Now that thats over with, how about my tamas current status? :mellow:

Name:Gwen

Stage: teen (nikatchi or something like that)

Training: 1 over half

For some reason, for me it's like the most unhealthy tamas grow slower. IT's just a hunch, but a definite hunch... :blink:

Well, I'll write again. Probably tommorow.

G'nite, people! ;)

ok so I SAID i'd write the day after, but I had to go some where. :D So my tama finally evolved into a memetchi at age 5. Can you believe it? 5!!!! B) TOLD YOU!!!!

Now Gwen is 7 yrs old with still no sign of the matchmaker. I think it'll take about 2 more days for her to arrive :p

Haaaapppy New year!!!! ^_^ :) :p :p

(holds up coke)

OOOKAY so I was wrong about the whole "two days later" thing. The matchmaker came at AGE EIGHT so Gwen gave birth to a lovely baby boy. :D so I waited one day and then I did that cheat to get the parent to leave quicker (mean, I know :eek: ) so Gwen left and I didn't want to play with my tama right then soI let the baby sleep. So it was in my room, and I managed to take a small nap (lazy, I know :p ) and when I woke up the baby was awake and crying for attention, and I checked it's status and someone named it........................................KOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I died and that was the end.

Just kidding!!!!

I got up with my poorly named baby boy and looked in the living room, and I saw my brother watching an episode of.....DUH, DUH, DUH...... Inuyasha!!!

Yep it was my brother playing a prank on me.

I will never take a nap again as long as I live!!! :D (suspicous eyes)

That's all for now!!! 3 days left until school starts OMG i FORGOT.... (faints)

+ :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: +

I'm back after a loong time without posting, or even logging in to tamatalk because of school. So, unfortunately, Koga became a Hinotamatchi after I left him home when at school, unpaused. So I paused him for, oh, about a week now, but I finally unpaused him since the battery will just be wasted if I pause too much :(

So I REALLY need to visit tamatown cause, I have, like, 2500 gp to spend.

Koga is 2 years old. HURRY UP AND BECOME AN ADULT, KOGA! :huh:

I've got lots of algebra to do, but I gotta slack off and draw a bit *manga artist*

So....

Until next time!

+ :wacko: Minako :angry: +

I'm so Sad.

If any of you dropped by the memorial, you will see that I have posted something for Koga.

By the way, Koga's name was spelt wrong. I t should have been spelt like K-O-U-G-A.

Everything went wrong, starting from when Koga turned into a Bill.

Can you believe it? A BILL!!!

Too sad to write. More later.

+ :lol: :( :eek: :eek: :( +

Am I writing a LOG? Seriously? Really? Yes! I'M WRITING a LOG!!! :D :D :lol:

Okay, my v3 has now gotten a battery change, and I've gotten over my bad hangover, sooo.... Its time for my tamas stats! YAY! :D

nAME: Clare

weight: 14

Height: What? How am I supposta now?? :D

Stage: Child

Character: That thing that looks like a marutchi and has two legs lol ~forgot name~

:lol:

And... Thats it! So, seeya next time! Or tommorow! Or whatever!

+ -_- :D :) +

Minako

Last edited by a moderator:
CLARE CHANGED!

Oh yes I am so happy. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I finally have less work at school so I can take my tama and care for it without forgetting it in my locker or letting it starve. What an improvement! :lol:

So, anyway, Clare changed into that thing... wait a minute.. no, no... don't tell me I've got it ... ummmmmmmmm..... airplanetchi?

NAW... :p

Patapatatchi! Its now 1 years old, 20 lbs and it has 3 trainings (lame) I went to Tamatown and bought it some stuff, like a pair of wings, and a lion-thing to sleep with.

And thats it! Gotta go!

~project due tommorow~

+ :mametchi: Minako :mametchi: +

OK! So, whats happened today is that Clare has 6 trainings and is now 2 years old! AND... thats about it. But I'm not about to end my post just yet... :rolleyes:

Dont you ever think that soon Bandai is going to run out of Tama ideas? :huh:

I mean, seriously, this is just my opinion, but I think that some of the adult tama characters are getting kinda... odd...in v4 tamas. I just think so. I think that the characters are getting less cute than they were in, say, v1 or 2. :(

But thats just my opinion. Did it help at all? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Byes!

+ ;) :nyatchi: ;) +

Nice avatar, huh!

Anyway, Clare changed!!! You know that thing- that tama with the glasses, the ponytail and the beak? Or lips? (What the I can't tell the difference beween the two!)

Not the cutest, but not needy, either, so I guess I should be happy. :D

So, I got bored and I gave her the :) costume to put on. She's cute in that, I think it suits her.

+Clare says hi!!!+

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back