Does anyone know if they're going to release more Connection 2024 shell designs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real! I have the Rainbow Tamagotchi connection. Tamagotchi connection U.S shells weren't the best imo. The Japan releases are SO much prettier. I LOVE THE PINK HEART ONE
img_392916_2-1280x366.png

For real! I have the Rainbow Tamagotchi connection. Tamagotchi connection U.S shells weren't the best imo. The Japan releases are SO much prettier. I LOVE THE PINK HEART ONE
img_392916_2-1280x366.png
Yeah the rainbow one is cool ngl. How is quality? I noticed on some of the shells of the gen 1 rereleases that some of the prints like that look a bit crusty on the sides.

Yeah the rainbow one is cool ngl. How is quality? I noticed on some of the shells of the gen 1 rereleases that some of the prints like that look a bit crusty on the sides.
The Tamagotchi connection re-release rainbow shell does have a pixelated sort of fade from the printing! It fades from the rainbow shell printing to the red back of the Tamagotchi. I know fading like that annoys some people but for me I don't really mind.

It's highly likely we are going to get more English 2024 Connection as Japan will be releasing these 4 new shells on November 23rd, 2024:

Tama-Palace wrote an article on it. The other Bandai branches will probably release more shells as well and perhaps continue the trend of separate shell designs.

I'm planning to get a third Connection and I was holding off on buying any to see what they would eventually release due to giving the rereleased Originals so much variety. I'd prefer seeing more original shells although there were a lot of nice past V3 designs.

Since we are talking about the current shell offerings, the pink and blue 2-pack seemed like the best to me because it was so detailed and even included mini characters on the shells (I have both of them). The Rainbow Sky shell is also super nice and I would've got it if I wasn't holding out for the new shells. I found the Retro Clear shell to be very unappealing but that's just my preferences (please don't send :kasatchi: Kusatchis:kasatchi: to beat me up, Birbplant XD). The Bubbles and Ice Cream shells are nice nostalgic designs but I feel like I see them everywhere. The Japanese designs are all nice individually but I feel like altogether they look too similar (and both the translucent light blue/Melon Soda and the white/Pearl Flower seem to be kinda overused).

I got the Blue Bubbles one but I’m tempted to get the Blue Graffiti one too. One because I like the design and want it in my collection, two because it gives me one to connect to, and three because alternating helps keep them in good condition.

Thought I might get the Graffiti double pack as it’s good value for money and I’ll give my wife the pink one. 😄

Latest posts

Back