Memetchi <3's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE DON'T POST REPLIES IN THIS LOG? YOU CAN SEND A PM (AS THE TAMA LOG RULES EXPLAIN)

Yay! Today is the first day of May, and my 200th views! :D Today Samus evolved to Sebiretchi. :p For some reason, Zelda hasn't evolved yet. She's probably using her magic to make her a child forever! :D :D Come back here today to see what Zelda MIGHT evolved to. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray! Zelda has evolved to, Ringotchi. :) Again, next time I'll have to spend my day playing and caring for my Tamagotchis. I won't post the stats here! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Zelda died. :eek: :) But the good news is that Samus is still alive. :angry: The egg hatched and I got a girl, I named her Nokama. About 2 hours ago, she evolved to Hitodetchi. :D Come back tomorrow for more on Nokama! :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Samus died! :eek: Nokama is fine,which is good. Well, so far Nokama evolved to Ringotchi. :p And I named the girl, Memetchi. B) She also evolved to Hitodetchi. :D Nothing else happened today. :D

ARG! Both of my Tamagotchi's evolved to Ringotchi AND Sebiretchi. :p :mellow: I am sick of them! :huh: Nothing else happened to them.

Aww. Nokama and Memetchi died. :eek: I got a baby girl and boy, I named the girl AK8425, and the boy, CE1329. :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :eek: Anyway, AK8425 evolved to Hitodetchi, Chamametchi, and Mimitchi! :eek: I paused CE1329 so I could concentrate on AK8425. :eek:

-Memetchi :huh:

Yesterday AK8425 got married!
imageproxy.php
She married a Togetchi.
imageproxy.php
I got a baby boy which I really want now. I found CE1329 and unpaused him, for some reason his stress level went down by it's self without playing games, being praised, or play with it's toy.
imageproxy.php
Oh well!
imageproxy.php

~Memetchi
imageproxy.php

Aw, AK8425 left. :) I named the baby boy ME2620 for some reason. :ph34r: Anyway he evolved to Kuchitamatchi yesterday, nothing happened today. :wacko:

~Memetchi :D

Aww man, I left my MC at my friends house. :( But I'm glad that it's on pause. :) I activated my brothers V3, it was a girl already married with a baby girl. :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! J died! (The V3) :eek: :eek: I got a baby boy and I named him Led for some reason, anyway he evolved to a child, I'm not sure what child but I'll look it up! :D The child is Mizutamatchi! ;)

:mimitchi: June 5th 2010 :mimitchi:

My other Music Star ran out of batteries. :( And my other MS is still at my friends house. -_- Today I unpaused my V3, still a Mizutamatchi. :) I played "Bump" with Lef (the Mizutamatchi)

Round 1. Pyonkotchi WON!

Round 2. Puroperatchi Lost

I bought an omelet and fed Lef. :) That's it! I'll post later today! :furawatchi:

Stats!

Hungry meters: OOOO

Happy meters: OOOO

Ib: 42

Training bar: l

~Memetchi ;)

:furawatchi: June 5th 2010 2:07 P.M. :mimitchi:

My Mizutamatchi evolved to Nikatchi! He looks like a lemon with teeth. :( -_- I played the game 'Flag' with him.

Round 1. WON

Round 2. WON

Round 3. LOST

I fed him some tarts and bread to cheer him up. :) That's it! I'll post on Monday! Or tomorrow maybe! :mimitchi:

~Memetchi :)

June 7th 2010

Aw man, I can't find my Tamagotchis. :( :eek: I have to find them soon or else this will be a dead log. :eek: I don't want that.

~Memetchi

;) June 9th 2010 :D

Yay! I found my Tamagotchis! :D I put fresh batteries in my Music Star, except for the fact that she was a Tamatchi that was 1 year old. :p I still had Lef, the Nikatchi. Still happily bouncing, I played Heading(even though the buttons were horrible :p ) I lost, only having 0 Gotchi. :( And the best thing is that Lef will evolve to an adult in a day or two! :lol: That's all for now! Thanks for reading! &lt;_&lt;

~Memetchi ;)

:mimitchi: June 10th 2010 :mimitchi:

Today I played with Lef, I played Bump with him.

Round 1. WON

Round 2. WON

Round 3. WON

Round 4. WON

Round 5. WON

Round 6. WON

Round 7. WON

Round 8. WON

I bought him Music as an award. :D And AK8426 evolved to Ringotchi. :angry: :angry: That's it! Thanks for reading! :) :furawatchi:

~Memetchi ;)

:D June 14th 2010 :D

Yesterday, my friend brought back my MS, but she killed it! :( :D I was pretty upset that she got Nonopotchi and killed it. :D :( Anyway I got a baby girl named by my name. (I'm not telling! ;) ) I paused her, and Lef evolved too.... I'm not so sure what kind of Tamagotchi it is so I'll find out later. :D And AK8426 is Sebiretchi. :D That's it! Good night! :)

~Memetchi ;)

:chohimetchi: June 18th 2010 :ichigotchi:

Today was OK. My friends came over to play which was fun. :angry: My computer wouldn't let me on the Internet but my mom fixed it thank goodness. -_- And I drank a Caprisun that was more of a slushy.(not important! :) ) Anyway, Lef is still a Tamagotchi I don't know. :mametchi: And my TMGC died. :nazotchi: But not my baby girl! :( She is on pause cause I'm lazy now, my family complain that I go on the computer WAY too much. (which is true :pochitchi: ) Anyway, nothing much happened to my Tamagotchis today. :furawatchi:

~Memetchi :nyatchi:

:mimitchi: June 19th 2010 :mimitchi:

Nothing much except that I'm really tired from last night. -_- I went to church yesterday and came home at 12:00 A.M. :p I've stayed up MUCH later though. Anyways, my V3 evolved(finally) last night, he evolved to Megatchi. :p Ugh, I don't like that duck. :D My Music star (sebiretchi) died unfortunately. :( I haven't hatched the egg yet since I'm so lazy. :blink: And my other MS is still paused, I'll unpause it at the right time so I can probably get Mimitchi again. :mimitchi: ;) ;D And I had brunch today, still very stuffed. :lol: So that's what happened today! I now take fan mail or questions, PM me and I'll reply back on my log! ;) Thanks for reading everyone! :p

~Memetchi ;)

:angry: June 20th 2010 :angry:

Yay! First fan mail! :eek:

You have a good log too!
Thanks! B) Anyway, Megatchi or Lef played bump. But I paused it after the game. :angry:  

Round 1. WON

Round 2. WON

Round 3. WON

Round 4. LOST

Okay, Lef is 76 pounds, I think. :( And I still left my Music Stars paused for some reason. :( Stats, I'll probably do later, or tomorrow, or the day after that. :( Anyway, nothing much happened after that. :( Thanks for reading! :eek:

~Memetchi :eek:

NOTE: ALMOST TO MY 600th VIEW! :( :D 600 VIEWS! :D CAKE TIME! :angry:

Back