Kujo's Log (Cabbe family)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well give some updated stats for Garah! (v3 Tama)

Hungry 4/4 Full Bar

Happy 4/4 Full Bar

Training 7 Bars

1 Year Old

22 lbs

1st Generation

465 Gotchi Points

That's about it for now. Stay tuned, everyone!

Yay! The Cabbes are all grown up! Ted became a Kuchipatchi, Sue became a Hotteatchi, and Fred became a Mametchi! A MAMETCHI! In all my years as a Tama owner, this might be my very first time getting a Mametchi. Expect the unexpected, folks! Fred will undoubtedly be the Tama who marries on the Dating Show, and that might be happening in another day or two. We'll soon see! Garah is still asleep, but I expect him to be morphing any time as well. Stay tuned!

Here's the newest stats on the Cabbes, too!

Hungry: 5/5 Full Bar

Happy: 5/5 Full Bar

Bonds Per: 80%

Blended Family

Gen 1G

370 Gotchi points

Kuchipatchi: Son

Hotteatchi: Daughter

Mametchi: Son

Stick around, more to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some day I'm gonna grow up! When I do, the Matchmaker will arrive! I won't be sorry, but I'll be glad! I hope things go great!

I'm sure things will turn out fine, Garah. The Matchmaker won't let you down!

I believe you, Kujo! Tama weddings must be great! *looks in the mirror and makes silly faces*

Awww, things'll be all right, I promise! You'll see.

Here comes the bridegroom! I married Fred the Mametchi to a lovely female Tama, and the Cabbes are into their 2nd generation! They had the following babies:

Mimifuwatchi (Daughter)

Mimifuwatchi (Son)

Futabatchi (Daughter)

Grats to the 2nd Generation of the Cabbe Familitchi! Still no updates on Garah. Stay tuned!

Yay, the Cabbe kids evolved! They became:

Sakuramotchi (Daughter)

Mousetchi (Son)

Tororotchi (Daughter)

Awesomesauce! Gen 2 is off to a fine start! Stay tuned!

Holy Toledo! Garah has evolved into......MAMETCHI!!! Wonderful!

Now the chicks will love me!

*glares at Garah* Yeah, whatever you say! Anyhow, stay tuned!

Nothing too exciting today. Caught the Cabbes in a few cute interactions with their parents. How sweet! I wonder when Matchmaker will stop by with a partner for Garah? Maybe soon?

Garah was doing some cute animations earlier! No sign of the Matchmaker yet. The Cabbes are still in their child stage, they might be evolving into teens tomorrow.

Yay, Cabbes Gen 2 are in their Teenager forms! We have:

Shelltchi

Korokotchi

Itchigatchi

Awesome! They evolved earlier this morning, but lazy me didn't bother getting up right away. Oh well! Stay tuned.

Yay, Garah finally got married and had a baby boy! Matchmaker appeared about 4 minutes ago and brought a rather ugly (I think) Tama lady with her. I decided to just go with it and let Garah marry and have a baby. I guess he'll be leaving in a day or two. I'll miss him, but it'll be nice to raise his little one once he's gone! Stay tuned!

Sorry this Tama Log hasn't been more interesting lately, I've been dealing with my allergies for a few days. But anyhow, Garah left this morning, so please meet Rocco!

Hi, I'm Rocco! *waves*

The Cabbes just called to bond, I'm thinking they'll be of marrying age in a couple more days. Maybe I'll marry the Nemutchi, this time? Who knows. Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back