I /really/ need your help on THIS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I get?

• Two Electronic Pets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One electronic pet, one plant kit.

• One electronic pet. Save the rest of the money for another day.

• A v4

• A Tamakaci

• A webkinz!

• Tamagotchi Batteries

• A v2/v3/v1

• A Tamagotchi Mini

• A plant kit and thats it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simasimatchi

Reaction score
Today I found a $20 bill at school! I have enough for one of these choices, but I can't decide! I need help!

Electronic Pets: These are infrared connection virtual pets that come in our Scholastics book order for april. They are not tamagotchis, but you can raise a cat, dog, or a bunny. I think...

Plant Kit: These are also in scholastics, and they contain over 100 seeds and 3 small plantpots. You can raise your own pants, observe them, etc. =D

V4: You know what this is.

Tamakaci: Another virtual pet. They are very cute, and can be worn as watches. I can get both the duck and dino. They do odd things, yet are cute!

Webkinz: Stuffies that you can get a code of the tag of them and register at www.webkinz.com, and adopt a pet.

A v1/v2/v3: You know.

Mini: Bleh. You should know...

Eeeeh, don't get the scholastics stuff. It's usually pretty lame. Out of those I'd recommend a v4 if you don't already have one - if you do, browse eBay until your mind explodes. You're bound to find something that'll catch your eye - so many tamas for sale! ^.^

Of Course Its Tamagotchi V4 THAT Is Worth!It Is Fun When You Have Nothing To Do And You Just Play It And You'll Get Addicted Over It For Hours And Hours! :huh:

I already have a V4, and I get $50 in TWO MONTHS. *cough*

Another question: I live in canada and cannot CHOOSE a STATE for paypal. 0_o What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back