I guess I'll stop lurking...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alekta

Reaction score
Yes, well, hello to you! I just joined the site after finding it very helpful on a few of me Tamagotchi questions. (How to turn the blasted sound off was one question. After I found the answer here, I also got a friend of mine and myself a V4 growth chart!) I figured after using the THAT much after only having my Tama a week or so, I might as well join up. ^_^

And so, here I am! I might not post much, but I will be reading a lot of the threads. After I learn a bit more about Tamas, I might stop being shy and post some. Maybe. ^^;; Any who, it is nice to have found this place. :D

Thank you. :eek: It is very nice to be here. I could spend weeks just reading thread after thread after thread... O.O

I keep loosing thread, too. XD I am still looking for one I saw the other day about V4 jobs and what skills they raise. I have been trying to search it, but there are tons of posts to shift through. Might have to make a Tamatalk bookmark folder. :huh:

Hi Alekta! Welcome to Tamatalk,

*laughs* Yes, there are thousands of threads! Its quite easy to loose one. You'll get used to the site soon enough though. If you have any tamagotchi questions, feel free to ask me. :( I'll try as best as I can to answer them. Also, PM me if you want a friend or simply need to tal kwith someone. I'm usually on the site at LEAST twice a day.

Before you start posting away, I suggest you take a look at the rules if you already haven't. :)

Hope you have a nice time here (Im sure you will)!

~TGD

Hey there, Alekta, XD!

Glad you joined the Tamagotchi world of TamaTalk! Here aresome things you can do when you are bored:

Visit the Arcade in Fun STuff, chat with othe rmembers in PMs, make a suggestion in the Suggestions forum, say hi to other new members too!

Hope you get a high score in the arcade~

-pokemnolover, otherwise known as rayquaza

Thanks for all your welcomes! It is nice to know there are people I can talk to if I need to!

Internet was on the fritz, so I was just able to post that, lol.

Hello Alekta!! You are the 161,832nd person to join TamaTalk!! And you know what that means? You win a very cheesy welcoming from GotchiGirl96!!! Yay!!!!!

Well, enough of the excitement. Welcome to TamaTalk, Alekta! You can PM for anything that you may need. (Tama help, advice, a friend, etc.) Enjoy your time here at TamaTalk!! (It's hard not to!) I'm glad that TamaTalk has helped out yet another new Tamagotchi caretaker as well! Anyways, yeah, so, that's it. XDD

Hello Alekta!! You are the 161,832nd person to join TamaTalk!! And you know what that means? You win a very cheesy welcoming from GotchiGirl96!!! Yay!!!!!
Well, enough of the excitement. Welcome to TamaTalk, Alekta! You can PM for anything that you may need. (Tama help, advice, a friend, etc.) Enjoy your time here at TamaTalk!! (It's hard not to!) I'm glad that TamaTalk has helped out yet another new Tamagotchi caretaker as well! Anyways, yeah, so, that's it. XDD
Thats a bit rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back