how to get a female offspring on tamagotchi v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm new here and this is my first post.

sorry if this question doesn't belong here, but i need some help. i'm currently playing with my tamagotchi v4 (as well as the music star) and it's currently in it's 2nd generation. the match maker came today and now there's a new tama baby on the screen along with it's parent. my first generation tama was a boy, my 2nd generation is a boy..and now the new baby is also a boy.

i'm wondering.. is there any way to get a girl? i'm about to have a 3rd boy and i really want a girl next. are there any special tricks or tips to help do that, or is it all completely random?

please reply if you know the answer. thanks!

About the topic not being here...this is a fine place to put it, but it might be better if you put it in "help for new tamagotchi owners" next time. :D Anyways, the only thing I can tell you, is the v3's are all about CHANCE! No one can predict what gender you get. The only sure way to get a specific gender is on a v6 music star, and even those arent so sure all of the time. Just keep trying, and keep playing! Congrats on being on your 3rd generation though! Hope I helped!

I have a tamagotchi v4.

Hmm so it's all about chance. Yeah, that helps. Thanks! I hope I get a girl when it's 4th generation then :(

I have a tamagotchi v4.
Hmm so it's all about chance. Yeah, that helps. Thanks! I hope I get a girl when it's 4th generation then :(
Oh, im sorry, I see that i said v3. Anyways, I meant v4, what I said is still correct, even though I said v3. ( Oops, that sounded conceited! :D ) Anyways, Im glad I helped even though I had a careless typo! :) :(

I googled somewhere that said if you have a female, in order for it to produce offspring, you have to connect to another tamagotchi who is a male. Is that true? Because if it is, then that sucks for me because I only have one v4 and my music star isn't compatible with it. With a tamagotchi v4, if I ever had a female, the match maker would still come right? I just wanted to clear this up too... thanks for reading!!

I googled somewhere that said if you have a female, in order for it to produce offspring, you have to connect to another tamagotchi who is a male. Is that true? Because if it is, then that sucks for me because I only have one v4 and my music star isn't compatible with it. With a tamagotchi v4, if I ever had a female, the match maker would still come right? I just wanted to clear this up too... thanks for reading!!
This incorrect. Maybe you were reading something about the Music Star, but that article isnt right. It doesnt matter what gender you have on your v4, the matchmaker will always come with an opposite gender so you can get married and have offspring. The offspring will either be a girl or a boy, like i said before, it is just chance! :) Dont worry, your Tama will surely produce many generations of Tamagotchis! :( And like growth charts, online articles, comments, and hints, are not always accurate! Have fun with your v4! Good luck, and hope i helped! :(

It's completely random... there's no any special trick for choosing baby's gender :D

I'm always kept getting boys too and that's frustrates me a lot... It sucks already :( i don't know why I'm constantly getting baby boys in my V4 and Keitai :angry: I GOT 7 BOYS IN 7 STRAIGHT GENERATIONS! :angry: IT REALLY FRUSTRATES ME! grrrrr... a boy for the 7th time?! what the hell is this?! :angry: I'm still hoping to get a girl in the next generation :(

- Oxie B)

It is sure chance, but then the chance gets bigger the more boys you've had in a row, so next it's a lot bigger chance to get a girl!

I've noticed anyway, that the new egg after your tama died, or resetting, on v4 and v4.5 there seems to be a lot bigger chance to get a boy than a girl...

Anybody knows more about that?

BTW boys are really cute as well :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back