How fun/dumb is your reply?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

Notice: In MY topics, no one comments off-topic, Miley. While you do have a point, please don't say so, coz it turns into a fight then MY topic is closed. So..yeah. Anyway, my stupid post! Yay!

I had a lovely day up until I saw my brother puke into the kitchen sink...where I have to wash-up every night! (this was true, it actually happened!)

xx Chrissy

60%

That lawn mower is cutting innocent grass! GO STOP THAT LAWN MOWER

(Thanks Malinda)

80%.

I went bowling and he got like four gutter balls all in a row but maybe that's because he didn't have the bumpers up like everyone and then we got some french fries and some free water yum to water and yum to french fries and then a got a 90 as my score but on the way back I had to sit in one of those little seats next to the back and it's really bumpy and cold but still it was fun but the worst part is that the guy who got all the gutter balls ate half my french fries sorry sometimes my sentences get so long and then I just keep talking!

Rate mine! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
10% heard that a lot!

School starts tomorrow here in NZ! That means no more sitting around at home doing this! Boohoo ): I'll miss you all...

(That is my comment and it's true!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back