how can I get enough money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
my dad told me I can get a famitama if I save the money, and he'll get it off ebay. but I get only 1$ a week, and everyone else I know gets 10$. they won't let me sell stuff I make(and I'm so great at making jewelery) and they won't let me do sevices. I asked politely for a raise and said I would do more work around the house, but they said no. most of my money is from my birthday. I recycle bottles, but not very often ( it takes a while to get lots of them) and I just read that the owner takes it off in two weeks!( I think. I have trouble understanding things)

this is the one: https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-Japanese-TAMAGO...p3286.m20.l1116

I need to save, like 20$

Well it might be easier then to go to stores like Walmart or other places like that to get your V5. I know famitamas in my opinion are a lot nicer and the fact it's japanese is really cool, but you might have to wait until you're older and making your own money in more quanity before getting stuff for yourself. I suggest not to pester your parents further about it and just get one of the english ones in Walmart or something. They're around 15 bucks so it shouldn't take as long to save up.

*moved to What's on your mind*

[SIZE=14pt]How about you set up a "lemonade Stand" and put it in front of your house. And make the lemonade like $10? You can ask your dad to help you build it. Then you could make flyers. And hand them out at school to buy your lemonade. That is a good idea. Or just wait and get more money for your chores. Good luck! hope you use my idea! [/SIZE] ^_^

Well.... How much money do you have saved up now? It will take you a while to save at least $20.00. If you are starting at 0 dollars it will take like 20 weeks!

How about you tell your dad to pay half and you pay half. $10.00 each.

BTW*Thats a nice tamagotchi!

~TP~ ^_^

Wow you make $52 a year o_O. Why not secretly sell your hand-made jewlery. They don't have to know. Thats what I'd do. if they ask where it is just say you threw it away since they wouldn't let you sell it and you had no use for it.

I know I'm about to lose a tooth! that'll get me money! but the question is will it be enough? only one way to find out!*yanks tooth* ratz its not comming out!*keeps yanking*

my dad told me I can get a famitama if I save the money, and he'll get it off ebay. but I get only 1$ a week, and everyone else I know gets 10$. they won't let me sell stuff I make(and I'm so great at making jewelery) and they won't let me do sevices. I asked politely for a raise and said I would do more work around the house, but they said no. most of my money is from my birthday. I recycle bottles, but not very often ( it takes a while to get lots of them) and I just read that the owner takes it off in two weeks!( I think. I have trouble understanding things)

this is the one: https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-Japanese-TAMAGO...p3286.m20.l1116

I need to save, like 20$
I GET 0$ a week! 0$ at all!

you get 1$ a week that's so pathetic than getting 0$ and I'll tell you how since I get 0$ a week and my parents give me anything I want and I don't have to do work around the house either, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back