Hidatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriah69 Ross

Reaction score
HI there I just got this new character and looked it up. It looks like it is an exclusive to my type of Tamagotchi Connection. Does anyone have more info on it? How rare is it?

I don't think Hidatchi is rare at all but rather was just never put on another connection version. Hidatchi is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Look at that wittle happy face~ :wub:

Anyway, turns out the rereleased Connections have practically the same growth chart as the V3 and thus there are three adults one can achieve per care category. Hidatchi is one of three potential characters one can achieve on even generations from light neglect - or rather if the conditions are satisfied to get a normal tier adult. Check out the Tamagotchi Wiki page here for the specifics. If I was to arbitrarily grade you, I'd say you took pretty good care of your tama but not perfect care.

Having finally checked out the growth chart for the rereleased Connections, it's hilarious they took out Kurokotchi. I guess they though he was racist XD Like, I understand that misunderstanding since he's really a traditional Japanese character and nobody outside of Japan would guess that. But still, it's hilarious. Poor little kabuki boy is now demoted to only being raisable on the Keitai and original V3.

Back