Hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hela

Reaction score
Hello! Im a new member in this forum from Spain. Recently I remember that when I was a child I own a Dinkie Dino that someome give me as a present in my birthday. I ever wanted a original 1996 tama but at this time it become too expensive, and a few years after i get one and owned it for a short time, because it was inherited from my cousin and it´s battery ran out fastly... =(

So I decided to purchase a new tama nowadays, and when I looked for info I get very surprised for the variety of versions and it´s cheats, tamagotchis have evoluted a lot from the frist toy! After much thought I decided to buy an V4 from Ebay, I´m a little concerned about it´s authenticity because it´s design it´s hard to find on the web, but it arrived this week and I confirmed that is a Bandai Tamagotchi!

It´s a blue and white Jinsei swimming design, and now it become a teen gourmetchi called "Cuco", I´m so glad with it!

Thanks for this great forum, it solved all the doubts that I have with my tama!

P.D: Sorry for my bad english, it´s not my language and I write the best I can. =)

Thank you! ^^ Mi tama now has envolved into a togetchi and i waiting for a work offer...

Hey there, Hela, welcome to Tamatalk! Here we have lots of members and great staff who keep the site well-maintained. I'd like to introduce myself as Watermelon! You can call me Melon, Water, or even H20, as long as it makes sense. Yeah, that's pretty much it! I remember when I was such a tiny child and 2 Tamagotchi cost $32.00 at Toys R Us... Anyways, have a great time! ;)

Back