Hi there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

realspirit12

Reaction score
My tama mated and had a baby and my tama is with the baby on the screen. When will she go away? Is it always like that? :(

What happens is,

After spending a day with the baby the adult will leave, at dead midnight, when they leave the baby will wake up, of course, and you get to name it , raise it, etc...

No, the naming screen appears, and you will see it in the morning, when you wake up and check your Tama.

You won't need to start caring for it until you name it. :)

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Your parent will go away after 24 unpaused hours.

But, if you want your parent to take care of your tamagotchi, pause it during the night :)

No, the naming screen appears, and you will see it in the morning, when you wake up and check your Tama.
You won't need to start caring for it until you name it. :)

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
The naming screen won't appear straight away when the parent dies. What happens is, the baby is left to continue sleeping (so only one little z appears on the screen). The baby will wake up at the same time the adult did. For example, if the adult woke up at 8am, the baby will too. The baby will start crying when it finds itself without its parent. Then you just name it and care for it.

The naming screen won't appear straight away when the parent dies. What happens is, the baby is left to continue sleeping (so only one little z appears on the screen). The baby will wake up at the same time the adult did. For example, if the adult woke up at 8am, the baby will too. The baby will start crying when it finds itself without its parent. Then you just name it and care for it.
Yeah, I don't recall me saying it appears straight away. :)

After 2-3 days, the adult will leave at midnight. She/he will turn the lights on and wait for a few minutes, then it will yawn and dissapear of the screen. The lights will then turn off automaticly, and the baby will wake up in the morning crying waiting for you to name him/her. :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back