HELP WITH TAMATOWN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalibabbee

Reaction score
:( ok so when i try to get on tama town and click enter music city because i have a v.6 nothing come up just the pink background and theres a little white box in the left corner with shapes in it so what should i do i want to go on tamatown please help asap because i want to play on tamatown soooooooo bad! :D :kusatchi:

p.s you will be the bomb if you help me :unsure: :mellow:

Maybe your computer is too slow? Or you have a lame version of web browser? If you use Internet Explorer, I think you gotta upgrade to either IE Version 7 or 8. Or, try FireFox, or Opera (which rocks, btw :unsure: ).

Try downloading the latest version of (I think it's) Flash Player. Or whatever it's called. :(

Also, how long do you usually wait? Do you usually have a lot of tabs/windows open? Maybe your connection is clogged up. Try clearing your History and/or your Cache, and don't keep so many tabs/windows open when you're trying to connect to TamaTown. TRUST ME, it helped me. :kusatchi:

'Cuz, your computer is USUALLY too slow. Oh, yeah, another thing: which operating system do you use? :D

i have internet 8 and i have windows xp home edition so what should i do to make it work again what would you do like whats the best programs

I'll try it. But.... when did you GET Internet Explorer 8?! :p THAT could be the problem, there.... :( Maybe IE8 hasn't been listed as TamaTown's good web browsers yet?! :eek: I use Opera, that works GREAT, and many people like FireFox. But Opera is more secure. <333

EDIT: It works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back