Hello TT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZTama

Reaction score
Hey, i'm NZTama. I just turned 13 1 week ago, and I am already enjoying being a teen!

I am a massive tamagotchi fan. I love pixelating my characters (I don't get a lot of time to pixel), talking about tamas and making my own tamagotchis. I am currently making a new tama, the TamaTrio. It is similar to v5, but with new features and new characters! I will post it somewhere on a tama site and maybe (about 1% chance) they wil see it and think, "wow, this wil be a hit!"

Anyways, my real collection:

2x p1

1x p2

1x santagotchi

6x v1

10x v2

2x akai

3x keitai

12x v3

1x entama

8x v4

5x v4.5

1x uratama

1x famitama

2x v5

As you can see, I am hard-out on tamas!

It will nice to see you all, but until now...

NZTama

Welcome, please check out the rules, guides and those things before doing anything.

Thanks, ~Candie

Wow, you really aren't new to tamagotchi! I'm just as crazy as you are about 'em, but I don't have quite as many (Points to siggy).

I can't really imagine me MAKING my own tama from scratch... you must be some sort of mechanical wiz. But anyways, I think you'll really enjoy it here at tamatalk! Happy posting!

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. Happy belated B-Day!

Thanks guys!

Don't worry - I have checked out the rules and they seem to be flexible, no worries!

Back