Going to far.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit odd what kinds of products companies will make of their signature characters and designs, but c'mon, if you were in that business, wouldn't you want to figure out ways to target all audiences to buy your product?

Erm, ok here's a long list of things that have gone too far (not in order):

1. Hello Kitty I mean Hello Kitty toilet WTF??

2. Pokemon, I mean what happened to the old Pokemon with Jiggy Puff dancing around with other cute Pokemon? Now it's just battle, battle, battle with these new "cool" Pokemon and hardly any cute.

3. Bratz, I mean all the films for cod's sake, like that first cartoon one was alright but then it turned into all like "action" stuff with them doing somersaults and stuff and the new animation looks rediculous. Oh yes and the clothes are just...urgh.

4. Barbie, I mean "Barbie Island Princess" I mean it's turned into some sort of girly fairy land! "Be who you wanna be, B-A-R-B-I-E" *shudders*

5. Naruto, like there's even Naruto CARS!!

6. Spongebob, I swear I saw a Spongebob BRA in a shop, I mean it's a KIDS show!

7. Simpsons, but that's ok because it's dead popular and all and the stuffs good.

8. Ipod, well like STICK TO THE NORMAL IPOD!! Why would anyone need Ipod speakers and stuff.

9. Motorola, they've gone so mad that they've started realising like 10 a week and they rush them so they're rubbish.

10. That car advert with the guys who go "C'mon!" because now you get like toys and t-shirts with them and stuff >.>

11. Tracy Beaker, too much like pencil cases, pyjamas, bags, pants, t-shirts e.t.c not to mention the programme, magazine and unpopular film!

12. Game consels, dragging kids and adults from doing important stuff to playing their Playstations or Wiis

Yeah there's loads more but my brain's not working right now so yeah

nearly everthings is colletbals is okay but my litttle pony talking toy scary soft toys help im scared and who would what a ipod with your fish in come poor fish i could wright a list put i dont have the a mag on me (mags have heaps of that stuffd in)

pokemon HAS gone way to far...they keep on making these new season toys and stuff and new seasons too....they are B.O.R.I.N.G

i used to like pokemon alot until it got fretarded.

i still like pokemon games, but the show is stoopid now.

Bratz did too, and Barbie

Bratz has toooooo much characters and merchandise thats tooooo expensive, waste of money.

and Barbie keeps on coming out with magical stories out of nowhere

XO

I know.

I don't know if I've missed anything, but I disagree with Naruto going to far. But that's just me.

Even though I like pokemon I still think they have gone waaay to far. The only cute new pokemon is piplup , pashirisu , and buneary <33.

Its just battle battle and battle like Missbehave said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. CoughIpodsCough
bamcr
Haha, that made me laugh!

Pokemon...Oh my gosh, I remember those when I was just a tiny kid!! Good times! I think they have made a little to much. How many pokemon is there all together anyways?? I kind of think they should..Um..stop...But eh, that's my opionon! :D

-NINJA

Pokemon...Oh my gosh, I remember those when I was just a tiny kid!! Good times! I think they have made a little to much. How many pokemon is there all together anyways?? I kind of think they should..Um..stop...But eh, that's my opionon! :D

-NINJA
I think there 491 0.o

Don't you agree some things, like Pokemon, go to far just for the money?
It's so annoying.
srsly! I mean, ash doesn't even have the same voice anymore. Not even the same SYMBOL ON HIS HAT. if that's not too far, then I don't know what is.

I also know that some of the best anime's are short series. *cough*deathnote*cough*

and you know why? because they didn't stretch for 10 years.

Hello Kitty contacts? Seriously? Who would wanna wear those? I have contacts and trust me, I don't want kity eyes.

Pokemon...Oh my gosh, I remember those when I was just a tiny kid!! Good times! I think they have made a little to much. How many pokemon is there all together anyways?? I kind of think they should..Um..stop...But eh, that's my opionon! ^_^

-NINJA
493. They're coming out with another season, I heard. Too far, you think?

Oh, and Naruto has gone too far, Hyuuga, because... look at all the episodes, it's like pokemon. But even pokemon is better, I doubt pokemon even has 10 fillers, Naruto has like 90. o.o

I do think things go to far for money. The thing is, lots of people have different opinions. Some people like all the new merchandise companies come out with, others don't. There's so many different point of views reggarding this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back