Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ichigotchi: I just got mine Friday. It didn't hurt me, but I was VERY irritable!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bearly turned 10 and i started to grow hair ummm........ somewhere and i haven't got my period yet is it normal?

Okay this is really freaking me out. I think like yesterday my second period stopped but today I saw blood in my underwear. Is this normal? It might of also been two days ago that it ended.

Okay this is really freaking me out. I think like yesterday my second period stopped but today I saw blood in my underwear. Is this normal? It might of also been two days ago that it ended.
Yea its fine. My period sneeks up on me thats what it probly did to you.

Actually im getting mine right now and i'm currently annoyed :l I'm getting weird aches in my stomach....but i know its normal. This is my 3rd period so i just started in April. Its not what you expect and you'll get used to it. useally the youngest age you should start is 9 or 8 and the latest? 15-17

~Mamitchi465~

I haven't had mine yet. Most people I know have.. Is that a problem?? ;)
Nah. My friend's mom didn't get her's till she was sixteen.

I probbaly already posted, but I'll say it again. I'm on mine now. It sucks. I don't know why all these girls are afraid of tampons. You can't even feel them when you put them in right, and they don't feel as gross. And you can swim. I used them like... my fourth or so time around.

I have bad cramps.

I watched a video about...erm..this. I got pads and pantiliners. Also,I got a bookllet and some deoderant. Everyone was like "Ewwww.." They seperated the boys and girls,though. Thank goodness.....

I just got mine today. The only sucky part for girls like me who get it superheavy alot,is that you're kind of worried about using tampons when you go swimming. And this means that I can't go to my bff's birthday party at a waterpark. :ph34r: " Tampons never fully work for me,mostly because I can't put them in right. I'm fine with periods as long as I get them in the summer,or when nothing's happening at school. It's just the whole swimming thing I'm worried about.

Nah. My friend's mom didn't get her's till she was sixteen.

I probbaly already posted, but I'll say it again. I'm on mine now. It sucks. I don't know why all these girls are afraid of tampons. You can't even feel them when you put them in right, and they don't feel as gross. And you can swim. I used them like... my fourth or so time around.

I have bad cramps.
Well actually I had mine today ):

*hides in cardboard box*

But my mum's not in the country.

I'm not close enough to my dad though :nyatchi:

It's a bit difficult.

ummm........i know what you mean i wear training bras and i can't stand my dad seeing them i feel so uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh. Very bad timing :huh: ;
If you have any questions you can always go to a website like

Kidshealth.org
Oh I love kidshealth.org. But they only thing that annoys me is telling you to be proud that you had your period. How could you be proud of something that is a pain in the neck?

Last edited by a moderator:
although it's hell it shows that you're becoming a young lady, and you should be proud of that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back