Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I were being morons today.

We were discussing pros and cons of... graphic stuff at recess.

xD

I hole punched everything. Even the desk.

The crazy relief teacher had a spaz at us then sat at the desk and almost fell asleep. Then she flipped all her hair forward and played with it. I'm sure she was drunk.

In maths we put signs on each others backs. I didn't realise I'd been got and walked around with 'Ellie is a d***' on my back for 3 hours.

We had a debate today. We kicked serious butt! Anyway. It was at a boys boarding school and we left our numbers on the board again. I ran down the hallway and it took a sudden curve and since I wasn't paying attention I fell over and had a fit on the floor and the adjudicator walked past and laughed at me. During the debate there was a youngish guy who was training to adjudicate and he kept checking me out and it creeped me out and made me freak half way through my leaders reply. Made me laugh.

In choir it sounded like Jen said ''a pickle'' instead of ''epical''. So now if you're epical, you're officially a pickle. That was very amusing. So, we changed some lyrics in a song and made it have the words ''a pickle'' in it :)

Then we had this woman come and talk to us about old fashioned clothing from the Victorian Period. There were people who had volunteered to wear the clothes. I dunno why, it was just insanely hilarious.

And we found out that Gemini's like Leo's. I'm a Gemini. So apparently I get along really well, and have crushes on many leos. That made me angry, because I know several leos whom I dislike. But also some I like 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Once, this guy covered another guy's mouth and he tried to scream. When his mouth finally got uncovered, he said "I couldn't breathe!". And people said, "you know, you can breathe throught your nose..." And he said, "Oh, I forgot..."

We had cross country today [long distance running]. We had to run 2 km's. I was in the 12 year old girls race. I came 119th out of about 200, if anyone's wondering.

We were playing sweet n sour on the way there [which for anyone who doesnt know, is when you wave at people. If they wave back, they're sweet, if they don't, they're sour]. We managed to get 133 waves, 1 flash, 3 toots and 2 rude fingers.

When we got there, and everyone was racing, we stuck our hands out and hi-5ed everyone. When it was my race, I was talking to random people while racing. That managed to slow a couple of people down.

The way back was amazing. Jen mentioned Swine Flu, so we all started coughing. That made Akuch crack up, and she kept laughing and being mentally retarded for the whole trip. Eventually everyone got annoyed, and sprayed water at her, which turned into a water fight. Then Kathy turned againgst Caleb for some reason and for the whole trip was talking about what she'll do to him, which involved shoving a live monkey up his butt and throwing him down Niagra Falls. Kathy also got changed on the bus ----- yes, on the bus. Which meant her stripping for everyone. The back of the bus was just so much fun. Jen, Kathy, Xanthia, Akuch, Sarah and myself were at the back. And yess, we're friends with Sarah again :)

Today, in the afternoon, Rachel, Audrey, Annie, Davinia and I went to KA. That kindergarten class...

We played dress ups. I dressed up as Old Mother Hubbard, a bikie, Batman, Bradie Webb, a cowboy, a gypsy and a princess. When I had the crown in my head, I was singing Princess, which resulted in Annie laughing.

As you can see, we're very immature at my school.

In maths Hannah turned to me and said "I have the weirdest urge" And I said "To do what?" And she said "To take off all my clothes" I looked somewhat scared and she said "Yes. I have an urge to take off all my clothes" And at that stage it was an awkward silence.

I had my phone in my pocket, but I was wearing shorts over jeans so it seemed like I didn't have pockets, and one of my teachers was like, "What's in ur pocket?" and I was all, "What pocket? I don't have a pocket!!! What are you talking bout?"

Then Cat said I should put my phone in my bra and she was like, "And the teacher will ask, 'What's in ur shirt?' and you'll be like, 'Boobs.'"

We tried to be ' Lady Algebra '.

It resulted in me singing:

Let's have some fun,

this beat is sick,

I wanna write on the board with a white chalk stick.

Let's play a math game, play a math game...

xD

My friend can't say milk. J was like "Say milk" and N said "Melk" and we kept telling her to say "Milk", but she kept saying "Melk"

We were reading to the first grade kids and I had to sit in their miniature chairs, but I fell off and smushed a kiddie. :'(

Nao likes Bradie best. Jinjin likes Andy best. I was like 'That's good and bad!'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, in my language, the word "loo" is supposed to mean the hot air that blows in the summer. Its the name given to it XD. So at school(schools out for me right now........WOO!) someone said someting about loo, and everyones like........"ewww, sick"

LAWL, English people will understand :ichigotchi: :(

Today we had silent reading, and Jen got this weird 1990's magazine about Aladdin and stuff. It was epical, so we were reading it. The comics were amazing. There were like, marching vegetables that were gonna kill the people and stuff. I ended up cracking up laughing during the silence.

Then during lunch, Jen and Sarah started throwing fruit and disgusting food at me that has been dropped on the ground. It was absolutely terrible. My friends love to hurt me... too much...

I was jumping up and down in drama and I jumped on my kilt and it fell down. I chose today to not wear shorts.

12! -- Inside joke.

Today my friends tickled me too much. I fell down to the floor once and I literally couldn't breathe for 5 seconds.. It was scary, I was like, "HAHAHAHAHA" and I couldn't stop to breathe. But good my teacher came in and saw what was happening. xD

Best day evah!

First -

The heating system in J block [Maths, music, accounting and 1/2 of science] broke down so we got periods 1 and 2 off and spent them in the hall watching Mean Girls. Don't have sex. You will get pregnant and die!

Second - We got free time in PE period 3. We had the yoga balls and bounced on them in awkward positions. Then we harrased the year 9's.

Third - We went on a feild trip and I got to put my hand in a pile of compost! And we ran around screaming about how much it smelt like crap at the eco-depot.

Today was epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back