Does anyone own a Punirunzu/Punirune?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought a punirune from Walmart for 60 cad. You can also buy one thru aliexpress fir around 75.00 cad.
Here's a site for the English coloured paged punirune manual.
https://cdn.prod.website-files.com/65fd9e3e54a5b0a2b7f4364d/667aff85ea382d4304f78f50_Online Punirunes Single Language IS - English.pdf

Its really cute and lots of fun ...
I don't know how to post pics yet tho... it asks for a link and I only have pictures from my tablet only. Very sick from my end stage terminal bone cancer at present.

Last edited:
Figured how to upload Pic...yeah!

Attachments

• 20240915_082658.jpg
    20240915_082658.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240918_075925.jpg
    20240918_075925.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Figured how to upload Pic...yeah!
I'm looking for game codes..you go to the lake under the games section... I only found 1 code which was posted on reddit.. it's yellow star, red heart, red heart, red heart, green diamond and gives you 1000 point so you can buy food, items or wallpaper in your punirune game. I'm still figuring out how to get gifts in my diary tab still. To turn punirune on hold B button for 2 seconds. I thought I broke mine still it wouldn't turn on..till I reread the English instructions. Since I thought it was broken I was replacing my batteries every time I tried to launch my virtual pet...well when rereading I found out why! At least now it boots up and is always playable and not broken...yeah!

Last edited:
I'm looking for game codes..you go to the lake under the games section... I only found 1 code which was posted on reddit.. it's yellow star, red heart, red heart, red heart, green diamond and gives you 1000 point so you can buy food, items or wallpaper in your punirune game. I'm still figuring out how to get gifts in my diary tab still. To turn punirune on hold B button for 2 seconds. I thought I broke mine still it wouldn't turn on..till I reread the English instructions. Since I thought it was broken I was replacing my batteries every time I tried to launch my virtual pet...well when rereading I found out why! At least now it boots up and is always playable and not broken...yeah!
Kk...here's a gameplay video from youtube of the punirune to give you an idea how it plays.

I’m a little confused with which version you have since the password you mentioned shouldn’t work with the one you got from walmart 🤔
these worked on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3581.jpeg
    IMG_3581.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3582.jpeg
    IMG_3582.jpeg
    632.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back