Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura shook her head. "No, I'm sure I'll be fine for awhile longer."

"STEP ONE: YOU SAY 'WE NEED TO TALK'~" Mello sang out, swatting Matt's hand away.

"Completely sure?" L asked, watching Sakura out of the corner of his eye.

"Mello," Matt growled, reaching over and clamping his hand over Mello's mouth. "Okay, where now?"

Sakura looked over at L. "Yeah, completely sure."

Mello giggled and licked Matt's hand.

Light looked around. "Ummmmm... The sixth right."

L stared at Sakura for a couple of seconds, then looked back at the desk, chewing his thumb.

Matt winced and pulled his hand away to wipe it on Mello's shoulder. "Are you sure?"

Sakura stretched her arms out, looking up at the monitors.

Mello went back to singing the lyrics and Matsuda joined him

Light laughed and shook his head. "Hahaaa, nooopppeee~"

L pulled the cake box over again, still staring the desk.

"If you don't stop singing, I'll turn the radio off," Matt shouted over the noise. He turned to Light. "...Do you even know where we are?"

Before Sakura could stop herself, she let out a quiet yawn.

Mello and Matsuda ignored Matt, continuing to sing.

Light looked around. "Nope! I most certainly do not!"

"You should go to bed," L said, not looking up from the desk. "I can take the work."

Matt groaned and pulled over to the side of the road. He leaned over and turned the radio, then held out his hand. "Matsuda, phone."

Sakura looked over at L, tilting her head. "You sure?"

Matsuda grabbed his phone, dangling it just out of Matt's reach.

L still didn't look up from the desk, pulling some papers over. "Yes. You need to sleep."

Matt took the phone and quickly unlocked it, then looked on the contacts list. "Do you have Tala's number?"

Sakura nodded, standing up and stretching. "Goodnight, then..." she told L, turning to go to her room.

"I dunnoooooo..." Matsuda slurred, giggling a bit.

L nodded slightly in acknowledgement but said nothing, now holding the papers up to his eyes.

"How can you not...Yeah, you do," he started a call with her and put the phone on speaker.

Sakura jumped slightly at the sound of her phone. She pulled it out of her pocket, flipping it open. "Hello?"

Matsuda and Mello had resumed singing.

Sakura brought her palm to her face and sighed. "Alright then, hold on," she walked back into the main room, holding her phone out to L. "Light's drunk as hell and got them all lost and I really don't want to deal with three drunks and a moron right now."

This time, Mello bit Matt's hand.

L looked up with wide eyes, then took the phone and held it up. "Yes?"

"Ow! Goddammit, Mello," Matt said, wincing again. "Oh, hi Ryuuaki. Yeah...we need directions."

Sakura sighed, turning and leaving the main room for her own room once more.

Mello laughed, slapping Matt's shoulder.

L watched Sakura leave, then turned back to the desk and shuffled. "Where are you?"

"Uh...no idea." Matt used his free hand to hit Mello back, then looked around the street. "Anyone know where we are?"

Sakura went straight to her bed and plopped down, not even bothering to change into pajamas. She quickly fell asleep.

Matsuda giggled. "We're in a car, of coursseeee!" he slurred.

"I know that," Matt said, rolling his eyes. He leaned over, trying to make out any street sign or shop. "We're...near a bakery?"

L tilted his head. "Drive up to the bakery and take a right, then the first left."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back