Connection fail in V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hela

Reaction score
Hi! I´m new in the forum and I´m a little sad that this is my frist post after my introduction :S I have an asian V4 and one of my friends have another but its european, we tried to connect them together but the connection failed all the times, we tried with present, visit... all the posibilities, but they didn´t work.

My friend´s sister also have an european V4 (the same model as my friend´s one) and they connect normally. What is the problem? The only difference is they manufacturing origin, one is asian and the other european, they are the same version and are original bandai tamas.

Thank you for any help!

I'm no tamagotchi expert, so i don't know if to say that its because they're from different manufacturing origins, but what i do think is that the red thing on top might be loose, its happened to one of our tamatalkers sisters, and when she held it (as in the red thing) down, it worked.

try that out. :)

When we tried to connect, my tama was new it only have a week, and we tried to connect in all positions, upside down, horizontally... It can have a manufacturing defect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it an entama or a Jinsei??? The Entama won't connect to the v4 I don't think, PS try new batteries, the V4 and Entama are old so if its new the battery might just be worn out!! Hope I helped :) :) ;) :p :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).

It´s a Jinsei V4, I´m sure. Their batteries are new (I bought it a week ago when I tried to connect) but I will try to change he batteries, thanks!

If both are the same language, they should be able to connect.

Here are a few connection tips that might help:

When both are at the Stand-By screen, press the B (middle) button on one of them.

If one won't connect to either of the other two, press the Reset button on its back, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu on the screen, and try again to connect them.

If the Download/Reset menu appears whenever you try to connect them, the battery is low. Replace the battery with a fresh one and try again.

They may have trouble connecting in a very brightly lit location (such as outdoors on a sunny day, or too near a light inside.) Shade them from the light source and try connecting them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back