ChaiP log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zphyr

Reaction score
Dear Log,

Got my 3rd v4 Tamagotchi last week Thursday at KMart. Boyfriend left on Monday so I thought I'd better get a Tamagotchi to accompany me when he is not around.

My other 2 Tamagotchis were left behind in my hometown Msia. :eek: Miss them so dearly!

Ok so I unplugged the battery thingmajig 2 days ago and I got a boy! No pics tho :eek: silly me.

The egg hatched and its a boy!!! Named it AhBoy. This is very Malaysian-Singaporean. We like to call a young boy Ah Boy or a young girl Ah Girl.

So Ah Boy was a very demanding baby, as per normal. Like any other baby-Tamas. Fed him and played Jumping Rope with him several times, hoping that the intelligence point would be filled but instead the kindness point was filled up.

The following day my baby boy transformed into a Mizutamatchi. The cute waterdroplet ;) didnt do much yesterday cos I was busy, with the boyfriend leaving and all.

Played more with it and bought it around tamatown today for our quest to complete the souvenir list! While we were touring, it transformed into a Gourmetchi! I'll take a picture later on at night.. My phone camera is a lousy one so I'll do it with my webcam which I just bought and will install. More tomorrow! ;)

Love,

Zphyr.

Dear Log,

Apologies for not posting yesterday as promised!!

OK, so i took pictures of my baby boy!

Here's one of him dancing

My Webpageahboy-dancing

and another one of him brushing his teeth before he baths.

ahboy-brushing

My baby boy has grown and has the following skill points: 37 intelligence, 53 social points and 111 kindness points ;)

I want him to be a Simasimatchi :D

Thats all today, log. I had to work today so I couldn't do much with him :D

Love,

Zphyr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back