Can you identify my virtual pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamadewi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently found my old tamagotchi’s and virtual pets again. I was able to identify almost all of them thanks to Tamatalk.
There is just one virtual pet that I would really like to know more about. It is a pink doghouse and it has different dog breeds on it. Right now it became a dachshund. But it have been other breeds too so it is actually one of my favorites!

Does someone know more about this virtual pet?

IMG_1409.jpeg

Last edited:
It's likely the Love Puppy but I can't find any information on it (Tamenagerie is a website briefly documenting a lot of non-Tamagotchi virtual pets). I'd recommend looking up videos for dog virtual pets to see if maybe the programming your virtual dog has might actually be a clone of another dog virtual pet or is just a generic dog virtual pet.

A lot of older virtual pets were just simply random shell designs that could potentially have a generic type of programming, a clone of programming from another brand of virtual pets, or unique programming. Thus, the shell design of virtual pets might tell you nothing about what you could expect from the device. Thankfully, most vintage virtual pets just mimic the original Tamagotchi so they aren't too difficult to figure out (the most important part).

Thanks for your detailed reply! I will look into it some further. I’m just really curious which dog breeds are on it… So far I saw 3 of them. Maybe running it a couple of times to see the outcome :D

Latest posts

Back