Blast from the past

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I liked the Tamagotchis back in the 90s, and it's good to see them back. I don't have a v4 yet but I'm thinking about one anyway. It's good to see people who like Tamas because folks my age don't really like them anymore.

Any way I can contact an admin to change my username? I picked the wrong one. :huh:

Hey, I am just a little younger than you and I play with the older ones. I have 6 Tama's total.

Welcome to TamaTalk. And I don't think you can change your username once you've signed up; I had to get another account to change mine.

Hey, I am just a little younger than you and I play with the older ones. I have 6 Tama's total.
Welcome to TamaTalk. And I don't think you can change your username once you've signed up; I had to get another account to change mine.
Pretty nice. I have the old 90's Tamagotchi and a newer one, I know it's not v4 but it's pretty modern. Its battery life was very poor so I didn't bother with Tamas after that.

Yeah, my experience is that they don't last long. I don't have a V4. I don't know if I'm going to get one because it's just so different. I like the older ones better because they're not as frustrating.

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please read the rules located in A User's guide to TamaTalk. And don't worry about your age, Tama lovers of all ages are welcome here. Whether you're 6 or 56, if you're a Tama lover, this is the place for you. Enjoy your stay, this is a great Tamagotchi environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back