Bee Tea's TamaLog <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tama Log - Entry 19

Stats:

Name: Opo

Stage: Elderly

Training: 7

Weight: 32 lbs

Generation: 1st Gen

Hunger: ****

Happiness: ****

Race: Otokitchi

Various Info

I bought a shovel today and got a snake! Grr! &gt;8|

I’ve been leaving Opo off pause more often. Her happiness hearts go down so quickly! : (

Tama Log - Entry 20

Note: Before even beginning I'd like to applogize for my inactivity. I'm sorry to all the loyal readers of my log that had to go through a lack up updates. I can explaim however. I've been inactive for...a month...because Opo died and I was very sad. For a while I was in mourning so I didn't restart a new tamagotchi and when I got around to doing so my batteries died. I've created a new Tama now and homefully this one will have a better, more fufulling life.

Stats:

Name: Gaara

Stage: Baby

Training: 0

Weight: 5 lbs

Race: Teletchi

Various Info:

- It's only now that I have a baby again that I remembered how much more work they were. Why do they poop so much? D:

- I'm hoping he will find love...I guess I should just resort to the matchmaker this time. Avoid all that trouble that happened with Opo.

- I currently have 500 points.

- I go to bed at 10:00 so I'm hoping he does too. XD

Sorry again everyone. I'm back!!!

Tama Log - Entry 21

Stats:

Name: Gaara

Stage: Toddler

Training: 1

Weight: 13 lbs

Race: Tamatchi

Various Info:

- Last night Gaara took a nap, so I went to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. When I got back he'd lost two hunger hearts and three happiness hearts! Ah! D:

- I bough him a ball. Yay!

- I currently have 680 points.

- I bought a chest today and got a cupcake from it. I don't really like it when I get food. D:

Note: Thanks to Cutie Pop for mentioning that she liked my log. ^_^ Go check her's out!

Latest posts

Back