Anyone Know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpk

Reaction score
Hi i live in england and i need to pause my tamagotchi from 7.30am till about 4.00pm...will the matchmaker bee missed because its always paused?? thanks

and btw its a v3 tamagotchi!!! pluss does anyone have the link to the v3 tama growth chart?? thanks!!!

Lol thanks alll i need is to know wether it wil skip it and a growth chart lol....if you know anyone who has one please get back to me!!! thanks ;)

Maybe instead of pausing you could change the clock so it sleeps? Not sure if thats much better but...

Speaking of growth charts, does anyone have a link for a v4.5 one? I cant seem to find one!

What Time Would I Need To Change It Too Soo It Would Sleep For All Them Hours???

Change it to the time your tama usually goes to sleep at night. If Im right in thinking they sleep for 11ish hours you should be fine!

the matchmaker wont be missed, thats if you get it in time.

set your time to, i think it is 6:59 pm or 9:59pm and when you wait for one minute it should bring the matchmaker. however, your tama must be an adult over 24 hours old! :unsure:

and as for a growth chart click here

that is not a growth chart made by me, but fount off another site.

hoped i helped! :)

Hiya Thanks For All The Help...... bye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back