Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite villagers are Daisy, Kitt, Marina, and Rosie.

Too bad I don't HAVE any of them now. :D

EDIT: No, wait, I think that I actually DO have Kitt in my island town, Swifton! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol, *CjPirate*, there is not enough Canadians out there!!!! :) :D )

Now, THIS is what my favourite Animals would do in the wild: B)

Daisy: woof woooof!, Kitt: hop, Marina: ink splatters, Rosie: meow!

^ Yeah I said BYE 23 times just to make sure he gets the points. :D
If you go to say bye 23 times, each time you raise your friendship level with him until it is so high that he will stay and not move out.

If you want an animal to leave, say Goodbye once then leave their house and leave them alone. It may take one or two nights for them to move out - but no more than that. The secret is to say goodbye and then leave 'em alone :)

If you go to say bye 23 times, each time you raise your friendship level with him until it is so high that he will stay and not move out.
If you want an animal to leave, say Goodbye once then leave their house and leave them alone. It may take one or two nights for them to move out - but no more than that. The secret is to say goodbye and then leave 'em alone ;)
I thought the trick was to say goodbye until they say something like 'Okay, maybe I'll stay' or 'Oh, I lost my passport! Looks like I can't leave afterall'.

Well, something along the lines that makes it sound like they're gonna leave.

If you want an animal to leave, say Goodbye once then leave their house and leave them alone. It may take one or two nights for them to move out - but no more than that. The secret is to say goodbye and then leave 'em alone :D
Oh Thank you! Next time I think I'll just not say anything. :)

Now Dotty is trying to move and I'm going to tell her to stay 23 times. B)

Usually, I just tell them not to leave until they say something like, "I lost my passport.... looks like I can't leave after all!" or "Really.... maybe I'll stay, then...." or something like that. :) It works 9 out of 10 times! :D :) :p

@ Funky~Lemon - you do have to choose the "Goodbye" or "Farewell" option when they say they are moving to another town!

I don't know what happens if you don't say anything at all, it might take them longer to move out :)

This is a link to a GameFAQ file. It is Liquefy's FAQ for Wild World (DS)

It's a long file - but definitely worth bookmarking :)

Scroll down to #15 Villager Interactions.

Half way through that section is a piece on Villagers moving out and Liquefy gives a list of the 3 different things a villager will say that mean the animal has decided to stay in your town (depending on what kind of personality they have).

If you talk to one of your animals who is moving out and they say one of the things Liquefy lists in his FAQ, they will definitely stay in town.

I've tested it over and over in several different towns and it works every time.

This FAQ is one of the most useful / accurate FAQs I have come across - and there are no mistakes in it and no "rumours" that have not been tested and proved by Liquefy.

I thought the trick was to say goodbye until they say something like 'Okay, maybe I'll stay' or 'Oh, I lost my passport! Looks like I can't leave afterall'.Well, something along the lines that makes it sound like they're gonna leave.
That's if you want them to stay.

Funky~Lemon wanted Chief to leave (move out).

That's if you want them to stay.  Funky~Lemon wanted Chief to leave (move out).
Ohh!

Oh, I'm so sorry. I misread the post. :[

Yes, I see. You were correct. :] Sorry.

@ Funky~Lemon - you do have to choose the "Goodbye" or "Farewell" option when they say they are moving to another town!I don't know what happens if you don't say anything at all, it might take them longer to move out :)

This is a link to a GameFAQ file. It is Liquefy's FAQ for Wild World (DS)

It's a long file - but definitely worth bookmarking :D

Scroll down to #15 Villager Interactions.

Half way through that section is a piece on Villagers moving out and Liquefy gives a list of the 3 different things a villager will say that mean the animal has decided to stay in your town (depending on what kind of personality they have).

If you talk to one of your animals who is moving out and they say one of the things Liquefy lists in his FAQ, they will definitely stay in town.

I've tested it over and over in several different towns and it works every time.

This FAQ is one of the most useful / accurate FAQs I have come across - and there are no mistakes in it and no "rumours" that have not been tested and proved by Liquefy.
That fact sheet is very informative. Awhile ago I had Bud. He was my Best friend and I had his pic. He tryied to move out. I told him to stay ALOT. He moved. That was very sad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back